004

c h a p t e r 4
USERNAME
'🎞'

JUNGKOOK__

I woke up the next morning. Checked my phone, ton of notifications from random girls in my dm's. Why were they even messaging me?? I got up out of bed walked into the living room before going into the kitchen. I stopped and remembered that tae was sleeping on the couch the other night.

I really don't want to cause another misunderstanding it's not like I like him. We made a deal he keeps my secret and I gave him a blowjob simple. I looked outside the big glass windows from the room. It's sunny I should go do something with my life.

As I was contemplating about what I should do in the meantime, my phone started ringing. I pick it up quickly so Taehyung wouldn't wake up. I don't want him to be clingy I just want to leave unannounced.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jungkook we were wondering if you wanted to go to this new ice cream place after the movies want to join?"

"Sure which movie theatre."

"Umm - the universal theatre."

"Okay thanks I'm on my way to meet you guys there."

"Okay bye!!"

"Bye."

I take a shower quickly, put some clothes on, grabbed my keys; wallet; phone and dashed out the door. I know I shouldn't be acting this way around the kid but it's so awkward. I shouldn't have done that... I was so tipsy the other night.

The weirdest thing is that the kid is a fan. I wonder who he is on the webpage?? What's your username Kim Taehyung ??