029

c h a p t e r 29
REGRET
'📽'

JUNGKOOK__

I messed up big time. Texting Taehyung wasn't working as though he actually did block me. As if jimins words are true. I pace back and forth wondering what to do. It's been weeks my brother was in a new apartment; but I'm not satisfied. I text Taehyung everyday but he doesn't pick up and the only solution I have left is to go to his place. But what would I tell him.

That I'm sorry for calling you such a thing. But it's such a harsh word and for me to say such a thing to the person I love and who loved me back was the wrong turn. If only I had controlled myself. If only I had let him explain none of this would've happened.

After what my brother had told me what he was doing there in the first place I felt guilty but also angry from bogum invading Taehyung privacy.

Flashback 2 weeks ago

Dragging bogum into my apartment slamming the door. "What's wrong with you!! Why were you there !" I screamed at bogum. He looked dumbfounded. Asking a drunk person why they were there is annoying.

"Jungkook, it's not that big of a deal." He smirked. I wanted to wipe that ugly smirk off his face. My jaw clenched and so did my fists. I got closer to him. "I'm not going to say it again what were you doing in his apartment and why?" I said with a hint of irritation.

"If you want the real reason" my eyes widened. Bogums words made me feel guilty.

"I needed a place to stay before getting my new apartment. I knew you weren't going to let me stay after what I did so I went to him."

I was on the verge of tears.

'How could I have told him that'

End of flashback

I don't know what to do. I yelled at him and left him without explanation. I walk towards my phone. A notification popped up.

Message 1min ago
???????- if you want to get back with Taehyung I can help.

Jungkook- and who is this and why are you texting me.

???????- just a friend of Taehyung.

Jungkook- ?

???????- look Taehyung and jimin are going to a party tonight why not go?? You know to talk to him?

Jungkook- why should I.

???????- because he's not his usual self. He's been more depressed than anything. So please meet him there.

Jungkook- mmm I don't know. He blocked me ...

I bit my lip what if this is some hoax. I don't trust this person.

Jungkook- can you at least give me your name??

???????- my name is

Seokjin- seokjin

------------
GO READ EGOTISTIC PLEASE <3

------------GO READ EGOTISTIC PLEASE <3