017

c h a p t e r 17
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
'📽'

JUNGKOOK__

I drove up to where Taehyung worked. I looked to the right of me while still in the car seeing some of bogum's friends outside, while he was still inside. "What the fuck is he doing?" I questioned under a angry tone. I took the keys out from the car, and slammed the door as I got out.

"Hey!! Jungkook what's up?" One of my brothers friends greeted me while blocking.

"Shut up and move." He moves out of my way, fear was in his eyes. I opened the door then seeing my brother and Taehyung being the only ones in here at the moment. 'Why are they alone' bogum is planning something. Taehyungs eyes looked towards mine. He looked worried. "J-Jungkook"

"What the fuck are you doing here bogum!" I yell at him hitting the table with my fist. Taehyung flinched. "Taehyung get in the car."

"A-are you-"

"JUST GET IN THE CAR !" I yell at him. I looked at him as he left. Before he left I grabbed him and hugged him and whispered, 'I didn't mean it' he nodded and left. I walked up to my shitty brother, he was just there smirking. "When did little bro get so soft?"

"SHUT UP!"

He chuckled. "You know Jungkook I could ruin this relationship as easy as pie." I stared at him as he walked around the place. "Does mom and dad know about this relationship or even about you little live stream parties?" I clenched my jaw and brought him closer to me holding his shirt tightly. "Why are you doing this?"

"You should know this little brother."

"..."

"It's your fault that I have to live in misery. When your mother married my father, I was miserable."

"That's not my fault !!"

"Yeah, but your the only person I can let my anger out on. You're part of her."

"..."

"You have nothing to say huh."

I punched him in the face. Seeing he had a bleeding lip. I wanted to cry but I didn't. "If you don't like me so much then stop following me around bitch." I punched him again walking away out of the place, still hearing him laugh.

'I fucking hate him.'