020

c h a p t e r 20
2 CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME
'🎞'

JUNGKOOK__

I woke up early. I feel sick to my stomach. Please don't let anything bad happen 'yet here I am jinxing myself.' I showered dressed in something casual. A pair of sweats and hoodie. Walking to the kitchen stopping midway;

"What is your plan" I nervously said to bogum.

"Actually not much. But if you want me to expose you and your little slut of y-"

"Leave Taehyung out of this, Taehyung has nothing to deal with any of this, so shut your mouth before I do something to you, you wouldn't want to happen. " I say letting him go and pushing him back.

"You know two can play at this game. How about I tell mom and dad how you like to go party every night drinking and overdosing... OH what about sleeping with several people??" I smirked while getting some water.

"If you don't want your precious life to be exposed due to being a druggie.. I suggest you drop this little act of yours because I don't play this type of shit."

He looked at me with anger, " you wouldn't tell them anything."

"Oh but I will if you dare to say anything about my precious life."

He didn't say anything but turned away and went to the bathroom. Slamming the door then taking a shower. 'That should threaten him to not say anything.' I drink my water.

My phone started to ring.

'Taehyung?'

"Hey baby." I say while smirking.

"Hey umm, are you going to be okay with everything that's going to go on today, I mean your parents and your bro-"

"Hey don't worry about me everything's going to be perfectly fine, I'm fine, did you just wake up?" I try to change the subject.

"Yeah it's 10:- wait are you trying to change the subject."

"No I-"

"Jungkook!! Please this is a very important situation that's going on right now! Please tell me how you really are feeling." He said in a desperate voice.

I sigh, why is he being this way I said I'm fine

"Taehyung I'm fine why are you so worried."

I heard him sigh,

"Jungkook please be careful today I don't want you getting hurt."

"It's okay baby I'll call you later don't worry."

"Okay bye." He said in a soft tone

"Bye."

Then I hung up..