016

c h a p t e r 16
LITTLE BRO
'🎞'

JUNGKOOK__

It was morning. I looked up at the ceiling for a little bit. I heard taehyungs faint breathing. I turned over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I read the notifications. "Shit" I say under my breath. I looked over at Taehyung. Then back at my phone. "Taehyung, baby wake up."

"Mmwhat?"

"I have to go."

"Why?"

"My brother is going to kill me."

"W-what why what happened ??" Taehyung asked. "I don't fucking know." I rushed and put my sweats and shirt on. "Do you want me to come with you?" Taehyung asked. "No it's better if you don't." Taehyung nodded his head.

He walked me out the door. "I'll text you when I get home." I told him. "Okay I'll be at work." He reply's. I grabbed him and pulled him to a kiss. He moaned into the kiss. I love the sound of his voice. "Don't forget your mine." I say leaving the apartment not even a few steps away from the door Taehyung jumps onto my back "Jungkook, don't forget your mine too, or should I say daddy." I smirked "I won't now get off I gotta go baby."

"Okay" Taehyung got off and then went back into his apartment. I walked to the elevator and stepped in once the door opened. I pressed lobby;

I was on my way to face my brother.

🎞

I unlocked my apartment and walked in putting my stuff on the counter. The room was gloomy and dark "I'm home you got something to say?" I say walking towards my brother who was laying on the couch. "Where the fuck were you?" He asked.

"Really none of you business. I have my own life now, please stay away from me and my friends." I replied rudely.

"Too late, I met Suga and jimin earlier. They said you've been hanging out with some boy a lot more these days."

"Shut up."

"Name is.... Taehyung?"

"I said shut up!" I yell at him.

He always has to find things out about my life then ruins shit. "Stay the fuck out of my life or else."

"Or else what?"

"You better be careful bogum. I'm not little anymore, Taehyung is mine."

"Hmm what ever you say little bro." He got up and walked towards the door. "I'm going to go meet up with some old friends, wanna come?"

"No youve pissed me off I'm not going anywhere with your ugly ass."

"Suit yourself, also respect your older sibling." He says as he walks out.

'Respect my ass'

Jungkook: I'm home.

Taehyung: is everything okay

Jungkook: yeah nothing to worry about, just pissed I'll talk about it later.

Taehyung: okay bye I am working !

Jungkook: bye

🎞

TAEHYUNG__

Ugh I'm so tired. I put my phone down after texting Jungkook. "You think we can close since there isn't really anyone here today." I say staring at the door. It wasn't even night time I was just tired. "No we have to keep working also look there's people coming." Jimin says walking up to them to ... greet them?

Does he know them. Jimin walks back to the counter with I'm guessing the person he knows. "Hey Taehyung I want to introduce you to someone." What was about to come out of jimins mouth made things worse forget tiredness I'm panicking!

"Bogum, Taehyung. Taehyung, Bogum." 'Oh jesus' he puts his hand out. "Nice to meet you." He winks at me. "Mmhmmm..." I say nervously shaking his hand. I gulped. 'Is it hot in here or is it just me.' He went to the table his friends had picked. Meanwhile I was texting Jungkook what just happened.

Taehyung: Your brother is at my job...

Jungkook: I'm on my way.

'Shit oh no what have I done there's going to be chaos.'