019

c h a p t e r 19
DADDYS PUNISHMENT PT.2
'📽'

JUNGKOOK__

'Shit' my phone was ringing. I smirked, I put the vibrator in to Taehyung. Putting my index finger up to my lips signaling him to be quiet. He shook his head. I gave him a glare. "You better be quiet."

I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey bro!"

"What the hell are you calling me for?"

"You see, I'm on my way to your apartment to crash. Also I have a surprise."

"..." tae whimpered. I quickly looked at him and squinted my eyes.

"What was that ??"

"Nothing, what do you have to tell me or I'm hanging up, I have some work to do" I was getting angrier by the second.

"Mom and Dad are coming to visit tomorrow."

"What!?" I yelled. "I have to go." I hung up quickly. I turned the vibrator off and took the cock ring off. "Hey I'm sorry we can't finish tonight." What a freaking cockblock

"W-why?" Taehyung was disappointed.

"My brother is coming home soon and my parents are coming tomorrow I need to get the place ready before they arrive tomorrow."

"Yeah okay. You need help cleaning the place up." Taehyung said with widened eyes. We both quickly put our clothes back on. "Uhh sure." I told him.

I don't know what's about to go down at the dinner table tomorrow. I don't know what bogum is going to fucking say or tell mom and dad. They'll think I'm a disgusting person if they found out.

What would happen if Taehyung was brought into the situation. I can't let that happen. Bogum knows what he's doing but what is he planning, why is he such a bitch.

I hate this. I really do hate this, my life was perfect until he had to come in and ruin it. Why can't he just leave and sleep at mom and dads like he always does. Why is he even here in the first place.

We continue to clean the apartment. Taehyung left a few minutes ago. Now it's time to hide my equipment, but where...

📽

TAEHYUNG__

All this shitty stuff happening to Jungkook and it's driving me crazy. I don't know anything about his background. His parents must be scary as fuck.

I'm in bed. Looking up at the ceiling. What's up with his brother anyway it doesn't make since to hold such a deep grudge against Jungkook.

I wish there was something I could do just to make Jungkook smile in this situation that's going on. The thought of his parents finding out that he is on a porn site and dating me scares me a lot. I doubt Jungkook told his parents that he likes me...

I want to cry.

Maybe it's best that we stay apart for jungkooks safety.. but I don't want to end ways with him, I want to be by his side. I don't just want to be a useless sex partner to you.. I want to be more... So Jungkook please at least give me hints so that I can help you because right now

I feel useless...

Authors Note:
PLS GO CHECK OUT POOL PARTY !! (KOOKTAE)