021

c h a p t e r 21
CHANGE OF HEART?
'📽'

JUNGKOOK__

I played some games on the console, time went by. And finally I heard the knock at the door. I got up and answered the door. There stood Mom and dad.

"Hey come in." I should try to look as innocent as possible, but how can I. "So Jungkook this is a nice place, you must have a nice job." Mom said.

"H-ha yeah." Stop being awkward.

I went to go and fix them some water. They were sitting down on the solid black sofa. "It's very clean in here you always grew up with a dirty room." My mom said. I smiled nervously. "Yeah." I pushed my hair out of my face.

"Jungkook we know you haven't seen us in a while but why are you acting nervous." My father said. 'Shit' "no reason just excitement I guess" I lied.

"Where's your brother??" My dad asked. "Umm I think he is in his room I'll go get him." I got up and went to the guest room, knocked on the door. "Bogum mom and dad are here." I could hear footsteps behind the door getting closer. He opened the door and pushed past me. "Remember what I told you bogum." He gave me a glare.

We both walked back into the room and sat on the single seats in front of them. "So bogum hows living with Jungkook," my mom asked. "It's interesting," he smirked.

"How interesting ? Does he have a weird hobby we don't know of." My Mom and dad laughed at their own humor, it's not even that funny. But at the moment I was getting nervous. "Well, it's not really a ho-"

"Umm I like to play video games in the middle of the night." I blurted out. I don't know what bogum was going to say but he was getting on my nerves. "Yeah.. games." Bogum glared at me. My parents looked at each other and back at us.

"Why is he living with me?"

"Well we thought you two should get along with each other more, you guys don't really bond often." I had an angry expression on my face. "Yeah it's been fun these pasts days." He said. I looked at bogum,

'why is he planning? I don't know what he's thinking or going to say it's driving me insane.'

"Well for you, you go out every night fucking every female.. man whore." I mumbled for only bogum to hear me. "What was that Jungkook," my parents asked.

"Nothing, just that bogum and I have been hanging out lately." I saw that he relaxed his posture and wasn't tense anymore.

A few hours went by and I was surprised that our parents didn't notice anything suspicious. I was also surprised bogum didn't say anything. I sigh and sit on the sofa staring at my phone. Should I call him or text him.

"Yo Jungkook!"

"What do you want now?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"I'm leaving today. I'll leave you and your 'baby boy' alone; but just remember I still have blackmail." My eyes widened.

"Why are you being suspiciously nice all of a sudden."

"That's none of your concern." He says leaving the apartment. 'That's not how he acts. He would never leave that easily, what is he planning?'

'Calling taehyung'

"Hello?"

"Hey, wanna go out I know it's late but I was just wondering."

"Like a date?"

"Yeah but more of a celebration."

"For what?"

"Can't say get ready I'm picking you up in 20."

"Okay !!" He hangs up first.