018 [R]

c h a p t e r 18
DADDYS PUNISHMENT
'🎞'

"Is there anything I can do to make up for yelling at you in front of my 'brother'?? "

"Well there's one thing I've wanted to do for a while...."

"Which is ??"

When he said there was one thing he wanted to do... I didn't expect to be punished by my baby boy... have I been a bit to mean lately ??

🎞

"Where'd you find that!" Jungkook looks at tae finding the vibrator. "I just looked through your nightstand" Taehyung says while climbing on top of the bed.

"So this is what you like baby boy." Jungkook says trying to get out of the handcuffs. He was struggling "Take these off !" Jungkook was sexually frustrated. He wanted to fuck the shit out of Taehyung because of this stupid punishement Taehyung forced him to do. He told him many times that he was sorry for yelling at him.

"No, daddy has been a bad boy." He slides his hands down jungkooks boxers. Takes his boxers off. He started to stroke jungkooks member. "mmm ah !" Jungkook clenched jaw trying to muffle his moans as he squirmed. Jungkook doesn't like the idea of Taehyung being the dominant he hates it.

"Are you ready daddy?" Jungkook said nothing trying to keep his cool but as soon Taehyung puts the vibrator on full speed while slipping on a cock ring he couldn't control his self and his desire to fuck Taehyung. "Mm ahh Taehyung stop."

"Why should I." Taehyung makes a sarcastic pouty face that made Jungkook even more mad.

"I- ah I d-didn't m-ah mean to!" Jungkook was a moaning mess. Taehyung wanted to feel what Jungkook was feeling at the moment. Taehyung bit his lip while looking at jungkooks eyes of lust and anger. "Ill stop everything if you say the magic word."

"Take it off! "

"Take it off what??"

Jungkook groaned in frustration. "Take it off p-ah please !" Taehyung took the cock ring off and stopped the vibrator. He uncuffed jungkooks hands. Jungkook was mad. That's exactly what tae wanted.

He pounced on top of Taehyung. "Since you want to be a bad boy too, don't you think you need punishment for disrespecting daddy?"

In all honesty Taehyung wanted to be punished they haven't had sex in a while. Taehyung turned around. "Yes dad-" It wasn't even a second and Jungkook attacked taehyungs lips. "Your such a bad boy for doing that to me." He whispered in his ears.

"S-sorry."

"Sorrys not going to cut it, turn around."

Jungkook started kissing from his neck down to his back leaving hickey marks. He then enters without warning and without prep.

"J-Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed but earned a smack on the ass by his daddy causing him to whimper. "It's daddy !"

Taehyung was a moaning mess. "D-ahddy I'm going to cum! Ahh!"

"Not yet !" Jungkook slips the cock ring onto Taehyung. "Daddy please!" Jungkook pulls out.
"We can last a little longer plus, let's have a little fun." He smirked.