Nixie and Austin

*Nixie's POV*

It's Memorial Day weekend and I need to party. I haven't been able to party much considering I don't want to run into Austin. We go to the same clubs, same everything. We haven't spoken to each other since Zoey's birthday party.

I got dressed in my sexy black dress that was a strapless corset top, the bottom of the dress was a see through fabric that showed almost all of my butt and it was very short. My hair is curled to perfection, my makeup was perfect and boy did I look hot.

I decided to go to the nightclub a few city's away. That place is always fun and have amazing party's. I drove to the nightclub, and paid to get in. I went to the bar and got a drink.

"Hey there pretty lady, would you like to dance?" Some random guy walked up to me and asked. He was dressed in a brown cowboy outfit, with a black cowboy hat. He had a real southern accent. I wasn't impressed at all.

"No thanks I'm waiting for someone else." I said

"Ohh come on I will show you some real southern hospitality." He said this time putting his hand on my arm and drawing circles around my wrist.

"I said no" I said and yanked my arm trying to get up

He grabbed my arm and said "where do you think your going?"

Before I could say anything another guy said "the lady said let go." I didn't have to look at him to know who it was, I recognized his voice.

The cowboy looked over to Austin and said "Stay out of this shrimp." he tightened his grip on my arm.

I stayed quiet even though his grip really hurt. My eyes stayed on the cowboys grip the entire time.

"Let her go." Austin said in a serious tone. All of a sudden the cowboy looks over to Austin and lets go of my arm. Then he punches Austin really hard in the face. Austin feel to the floor. The cowboy jumped on top of him. They start fighting and then security get brought in and pull the cowboy off Austin. They take the cowboy and Austin to the back room. I fallowed them because I had to tell them what happened.

The boys were put in separate rooms. I told the head security guard what had happened. They had to talk to the guys and get their stories. One of the guard had called the police. The cowboy and the cop walked out of the room with the cowboy hand cuffed. They took him to the cop car and then they left.

The security guard said that he would be going to jail till after the holiday. A few minutes later Austin came out of the room he was in. His face was black and blue, he also had a gash on his forehead and his eyebrow.

"Are you okay Austin?" I asked him

"Just a few cuts and bruises. I will be fine." He said in a cold voice

"Why did you interfere?"

"Because you couldn't have gotten away from him."

"I could have, you stopped him before I could."

"Yeah okay." He said then started walking away

"Please just let me help you clean that up."

"Why should I, you obviously don't care about me."

"Austin I...."

"That's what I thought." He said and then walked away, I tried fallowing him

When he got to the door I ran out to stop him "Austin please listen to me. Just for a few minutes."

"Fine." He said in a colder voice then before "explain to me why after that f**king party you stopped calling."

"I was in shock. We never wanted to know anything about each other. I didn't know you were friends with August, I didn't even know your name. Plus we were just fuck buddies."