Nat's Birthday Suprise

*Revena's POV*

Today is Nat's Birthday, Nathaniel and I planned a suprise party at our house for the family and friends. Nat is turning 15 today. My little boy is growing up finally.

Zoey and August took Nat out for the day so we could set everything up and get everyone here without Nat knowing.

*Nat's POV*

Zoey called me up the other day and asked me if I wanted to go with her and August to Disneyland Resort. We haven't been there in a very long time.

We drove to Disneyland, we all looked so out of place. We looked like we would be going to a concert instead of Disneyland.

First we went to see Mickey Mouse's House and Minnie's house. We got our pictures taken with Minnie and Mickey, then goofy and Pluto. We looked more excited then the kids that were getting their pictures taken with the people in costumes.  We finished walking around Mikey's Toon Town and getting pictures with most of the Mickey Mouse characters.

Next we went to the ride Alice In Wonderland.  Zoey and August got in the back of the cart. The guy running the ride had this very hot girl ride with me in the front. If only I didn't have a girlfriend I would flirt like a mother fucker with her. I introduced myself to her and we talked through the whole ride.  We would all point out the characters from the movie. When the ride was over the girl walked away.

We went to the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster ride/game. We got In the cart and decided we would all play against each other. By the end of the game I had the most points. I got off the ride saying "I won, I won! And you guys lost"

They both just looked at each other and started laughing

"What's so funny?" I asked

"We let you win kid." Said August

"What, that's not fair. I want to win fair and square. LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!"

"Let's keep going, mom wants us back by dinner apparently she's making her homemade pizza." Said Zoey

"Fine but the next game, no letting me win."

"Deal!" They both said at the same time

"It's scary how you two do that." They just started laughing and started walking away.

Next was the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. We sat down in our seats and started our voyage through the unknown
East Australian Current. We saw the fish from the movie, we could hear what they were talking about. Next thing I know, I hear August and Zoey singing "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming swimming swimming." After that the whole submarine was singing it.

We went to the Haunted Mansion next.  We were going through the ride when I decided to play a trick on Zoey. I was in the back buggie so I grabbed Zoey's shoulders and screamed "BOO" she screamed and almost jumped our of the buggie we were in. I'm gonna pay for that later, I can already tell. She curled up to August after that.

A couple hours later we were back to the entrance of Disneyland.

"We need to get home, moms already been texting me asking where were at." Said Zoey

"Alright, let's go" said August

The drive home was interesting.  We were all singing/ screaming to the music August had playing. I'm glad we all listen to most of the same music.

When we got back to my house it was getting dark. All of the lights in the house were off. Maybe mom and dad went home. We walked in and all of a sudden the lights turned on and I heard "SUPRISE"

I jumped when I saw my friends and family all in the living room.

They all laughed at me, I started laughing also.

We partied all night long, until everyone went home. Today was definitely the best birthday I've ever had. (And I've had a lot of awesome birthdays) I got to hang with my sister and my brother in law, my friends, my girlfriend and family came over and we had a lot of fun.

-------------------------------------------

(A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERY ONE!!!!!!!! well its 15 minutes till midnight on new years eve. I figured this would be my last update of 2014. I was planning on actually writing the party part of the chapter but I wanted to get this up before midnight.

My first update of 2015 will be the final chapter of the book. Man I planned that very well considering this book should have been finished a very long time ago.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and new years eve. Mine were both okay. I'm not a big holiday person around this time. I can't do Christmas without remembering my great grandma who passed away 6 years ago. And I don't really care for new years cause its just another day for me. Well my boring A/N has come to a end)

Listening to 'Sellouts' (Ft Danny Worsnop) by Breathe Carolina