Honeymoon Recap

*Zoey's POV*

Today is July 13th. August and I got back from our Honeymoon yesterday. We went to Germany for a week. That was so amazing, we could have never asked for a better honeymoon, well I guess you could call it a Hornymoon. We could not keep our hands off of each other. We were having sex every chance we got.

The first day we got there we went to our Hotel room which we were staying at the Mitte Berlin Backpackers Hostel, we had the honeymoon suit. The room was breathe taking, and so was the view. We unpacked our luggage and got settled in. I made Augst wait to concemate our marriage till we were in Germany. So he was going crazy until we finally had sex as a married couple even tho we could have in the hotel room we stayed at after the wedding. The rest of day one we just stayed in our room doing the dirty and hanging out.

Day two we decided to tour Berlin. We joined a tour that showed us a lot of museums, catherdrals, the Berlin wall/ the berlin wall mesum. We got to see the Deutscher Dom, a cathedral built three hundred years ago. We wanted to see the Berlin Wall. Unfortunitly there isn't much left of the structure, but the Brandenburg Gate still stands. So instead we went to the Berlin Wall Museum.

Day three we went and saw a bunch of Castles. The first castle we visited was called Wartburg. Wartburg held music contest back in the day. The second castle we visited was Linderhof, it started off as a wooden lodge for the King on his hunting trips butt he wanted more and built a castle. There is a "Magic Table" in the Dining Room. It is a table that can be lowered into the kitchen beneath the Dinning Room so the servants at the time could restock the food for the king and his guest. The last castle we visited was like a fairytale book came to life. Neushwanstein is built on the Alps. The castle took so long to build that some of the rooms were never finished. The kings bedroom has very detailed wood work.

Day four we went to The Romantic Road. The Romantic Road is over 200 miles of beautiful site, cities, and it is one of the most romantic spots in Germany. We saw a lot more castles, palaces, medieval towns, walled villages and plenty of churches as well.

Day five we decided we wanted to visit the city of Hamburg. We went and saw a few boat museums, The Speicherstadt, and the church named St. Michaelis. We did a lot shopping while we were in Hamburg.

Day six we went to Frankfurt. We went to a Cathedral called Kaiserdom. We visited a lot museums on the RIver Main. Frankfurt has a couple dozen museums all around the city. We went to this place called Palmengarten. Palmengarten is fifty acres of gardens bloom with flowers and other unusual plants throughout the year.

On our last day of our honey moon we had to get up early and pack up our room to catch our early flight home.

-------------------------------

(A/N: I didnt want to right the whole honeymoon because of the huge wedding chapter. Listening to a cover of Here In Your arms by Jordan Sweeto. If you dont know who he is you should watch his videos.)