The Wedding <3

*August POV*

Zoey's dad woke everyone up the next morning. I didnt feel as sick as I thought I was going to. Austin and Dec had a major hangover today. Nixon wasnt to bad either. Austin could barely get up. Haven and Vincent were trying to get Austin and Dec ready to go to the beach for the wedding. The wedding starts at 6:00pm, it is 10:30am. We have some time still. Zoey and I wanted a evening wedding because the beach looks amazing in the evening.  This way our reception will be at night on the beach also. We have something special planned for everyone once it becomes dark.

Two and a half hours go by, most of the guys are able to function better then before. Since Nixon's house has three different bathrooms we all started getting cleaned up and in the showers. That should take up some of our time. We dont have to be at the beach till 4pm its only noon.

By 3pm everyone was ready and had everything packed in the cars to go to the beach which is about 45 minutes away.

*Zoey's POV*

All of the girls woke up at 8:00am. We had to go to our hair, nails and makeup appointments. First off to Hair. I decided that Nixie, Bella and I are gonna have matching hair. Its gonna be curly, and half up half down. I didnt want to do a traditional hair style because of the hat that goes with my veil. We found the perfect dresses for Willow and Faith the other day. It is red, ankle length, spaghetti straps, has a shaw. Its decorated with a rose on their side, around that it has silver leaves. The girls hair is also gonna be half up half down and curly but they are gonna have a red and black flower clip in it along with braids.

Our moms and other members of our familys were also getting their hair done.

Once we were done with our hair appoinment we went to the nail salon and got all of our nails done. Willow and Faith got their nails and toe nails painted red. The rest of us got french manicures on our fingers and toes. That took longer then our hair appoinment.

Next we went to the make up salon. The girls and I are going with a darker look around our eyes, our skin color cover up even though most of us didnt need it, and red lip stick. Willow and Faith didnt get much make up but red lip gloss.

Once we finished with the makeup we drove to the beach where the wedding will be taking place. The people that were helping us plan and set up the wedding have been here for hours setting everything up. For the ceremony we have a little gateway at the end of the eilse with palm tree branches on it. the chairs are decorated with flowers, and the ailse has red rose petals.

There is also a pavilion set up for the wedding party to get ready. Its split in half so the party doesnt see each other cause you know its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. There is another tent set up for the reception.

After the ceremony we walk to that tent and sit at the main table. That tent is huge, it has over 30 tables, including food tables, it also has a DJ/stage area and a dance floor big enough for everyone to dance on. Everything looks amazinlgy perfect.

Its almost 4pm and I hear the guys show up. The girls and I were already in our seperate room so we couldnt see them. I wonder how many of them have hangovers today. From what I saw on the internet, most of them got pretty drunk last night. At least they are all here, so I guess thats good.

Its now 5pm and the wedding starts in a hour. The girls and I started getting into our dresses. I could tell that more and more people were showing up. Its almost six when my dad walkes into the tent and stands their looking at me.

"You look beautiful my dear, absalutly beautiful. August is a very lucky man." dad said

"Thank you dad, Thank you for everything." I said then hugged my dad, dad walked out to go see the guys.