Birthday Parties

(May 24)

*Zoey's POV*

Tyler invited August and I to come to his and Bella's birthday party today. Im not sure about today, there are gonna be people there that still don't like August and I. I just hope nothing goes wrong today.

We drove to the club that they decided they wanted to have it at. When we walked in the place was packed. I asked the bouncer where Tyler/Bella's party was and he pointed to the back room. We thanked him and we walked to the room. I saw Tyler, Bella, Nixon, Nixie, Austin, Declan, Haven and a bunch of other people I didn't know. This should be interesting.

Once everyone saw us, everyone except Bella and Alexander ran up to us and hugged and said hi to us.

*August POV*

Everyone came up to us and greeted us. I noticed that Bella and some other guy didn't come over. That guy looked familiar but I couldn't see his face because he was facing the other way. Once we all walked over to the table where everyone was sitting before we walked in I realized who the guy was. It was Austin Alexander, my ex best friend. What in the hell is he doing here. He wasn't friends with any of Zoey's friends.

*Austin Alexander's POV*

I noticed that August was staring at me weird. I knew he was wondering why I was here. Nobody knew that Nixie and I were together yet. She wanted to wait till today to tell everyone. I also want to talk to August about the fight and everything else that has happened.

*August's POV*

I was talking to Tyler when Austin walked up to us. "August can I talk to you?" he said

"Yeah" I said then we walked to the corner of the room "What's up?"

"I wanted to say that im sorry for acting like a ass over this stupid fight. I should have just talked to you before now. I was just mad that you didn't tell me about Zoey. I thought we shared everything with each other."

"Apology excepted Austin. I didn't tell anyone about Zoey besides my mom. I knew everyone hated her cause of the stupid feud between our parents. I didn't care about the feud, I think it is stupid as hell."

"I understand that now, and im really happy that you have a girl like Zoey, you definitely deserve her."

"Thanks man"

"So are we cool?" he said

"Yeah were cool" I said then we bro hugged each other.

We walked back over to where everyone was talking. Austin walked over to where Nixie was and I walked back to Zoey.

"Everything okay?" Zoey asked me

"Yeah, he wanted to apologize about everything." I told Zoey

"That's great baby"

"Yes it is, maybe I will finally have a best man now."

She laughed "Maybe"

"Everyone I have a, well we have a announcement." said Nixie

We all looked at her confused "We?" asked Annabella

"Austin and I are together now." she said then grabbed Austin's hand

"Since when?" asked Zoey

"Since Memorial Day Weekend." said Austin

"Story time, spill." said Tyler

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" asked Nixie

"It doesn't matter to me baby." said Austin

"Okay, We met a long time ago at a club that we both like going to. We became f**k buddies for a long time. We didn't want to know anything about each other so we didn't know each others names. At Zoey's birthday party we saw each other there and we were in shock. We didn't speak to each other until we saw each other at a club Memorial Day Weekend. We both decided that we liked each other more then f**k buddies and here we are." said Nixie

"Wait, Austin Nixie is the girl you told me about?" I asked Austin

"Yeah, it was a shocker to me to when I saw here at the party." said Austin

"Well Im glad you two have each other now." said Zoey

"Thanks Zoey" said both Austin and Nixie

"Okay everyone, LET'S PARTY!" said Tyler

Everyone cheered and started dancing to the music that was playing in the background.

A few hours later the party was over and we all went home.

-----------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, this one was just a filler. Comment something about the book or the chapter and I will dedicate the next chapter to you. if not ohh well. Listening to Friends by JJ Demon)