Tyler's Date

*Tyler's POV*

So I've been talking to this guy online for a couple weeks now. His name is Luke Motionless and he is like my dream guy. He is bisexual, he loves Motionless In white (hence the last name,) he is punk/scene just like me, he's tall has black and blue hair, and he wears band tee's skinny jeans and converse. He is the ultimate guy for me. We even act the same.

We were talking the other day and he asked if I wanted to go on a date with him. Me being me said "hell yeah" he just laughed at me and said "awesome" we talked for a while after that.

We meet up at a dinner in the next town over from us. None of my friends know about him. I wanted to see what happens first.  I don't want what happened last time to happen again.

"Hey cutie" Luke said as I walked up to him

"Hey you" I said then hugged him

"Shall we go in?"

"We shall" I said then we walked to the waitress who was seating people. "Hi table for two."

"Right this way gentleman" said the waitress, we fallowed her to our table.

"Here you go, can I get you something to drink?"

"Can I get a Mtn Dew please" said Luke

"Sure"

"A Dr Pepper please" I said

"Got it, I will be right back with those"

We sat there looking at our menu's in silence for a couple minute's until the waitress brought our drinks and took our orders.

"So how was you're day?" I asked Luke

"work was boring, but my day just got better." Luke Said then winked at me

I giggled and said "That's great, I'm glad I make you're day better."

"Ohh it wasn't you, it was my date before this, you're alright."

"Hurt full much" I said laughing

(Tyler tells reader-
We joke about this kind of stuff all the time)

"Hey you know I'm just kidding"

"I know you are" I said in a pouting voice, I even pulled off a pouting face while I was trying not to laugh

Luke was laughing at me so I started laughing too. We sat there talking about random things till our food came. We sat there eating, sometimes talking. When we were done eating we paid for our food, and decided on what we were gonna do now.

We decided we wanted to go to the park down the street. We walked over to the table and sat down.

He grabbed my hand so we could hold hands.

"I know we haven't know each other very long, and I know you might not feel the same about me but I really like you..."

I stopped him "I like you too..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've liked you from the first day we started talking to each other."

"I've liked you since the first day me talked too." We both smiled and laughed

"I have a question" He said

"What's your question?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"YES!" (I sounded way way to excited when I said that)

He just laughed and then said "Race you too the jungle jim" then he got up and ran to the play structure

I chased after him. We played on the play structure for awhile. We ended up catching each other every once in awhile. One time we were going on the slide, he went first and stopped himself in the middle of the slide. I didn't realize it so when I went down I ran into him.

"Hey, why did you stop?" I asked

"So I could do this" he said then kissed me

I kissed him back, that turned into a full out make out session.

Next thing I know he slipped and we went down the slide, we feel to the ground. We both just laughed at we got up off the ground.

It was getting late so we decided to go home. No pervs we went to our own homes.

Tonight was perfect, couldn't imagine a better first date. Dinner was alright but the time at the park was even better. The kissing felt right, there was so much spark, and we just melted into each other.

I hope everything goes well with Luke. I don't want a repeat of my last boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: What did you think of Tyler's part??? The picture is of Luke. The video is Motionless In White, if you have never heard of them. They are pretty good if you like that kind of music. The book is still not over. Please give me some feed back.)

Listening to Battlefeild of Lies (Acoustic) by The Relapse Symphony