Annabella And Nixon

*Nixon's POV*

Today is April 23, four days after Zoey's and August Engagement Party. I tried my hardest to get Annabella to go but she would not come with me. She knows that Zoey is my cousin and I would do anything for her so she wasn't mad at me for going.

I told her I was gonna take her on a date tonight. I have a very special date planed out. Im going to take her to The Beach and have a picnic under the stars. Were gonna watch the sun set. Tonight will be perfect.

(A few hours later)

I had everything set up ready for my date with Annabella. I told her to dress in something fancy but not to fancy. I also told her to meet me at the park next to the beach.

I was waiting by my car when I saw Annabella's car pulling up next to me. She got out and walked over to me.

"Hello baby!" She said

"Hi sweetheart! How was your day?" I asked

"It was fine, school was boring. What are we doing at the park. I thought we were going to dinner."

"We are but not here. Im gonna put this blindfold on you and then when we get to where were going I will take it off alright?"

"Okay?" She said with a concerned tone in her voice

I put the blind fold on her and grabbed her hands. I walked her till we got to the steps. I told her to step down the steps making sure she didn't step on the candles I placed on the steps.

When we came to the beach area I stopped her and said "stay right here and when I say take off the blindfold take it off." She just shook her head.

I walked over to the picnic blanket and basket. I grabbed the roses that I bought and stood by the blanket. "Okay, take off the blindfold." She did then looked at everything, then she looked at me.

"Nixon, this is amazing." She said then I walked over to her

"A amazing night for a amazing girl sweetheart" I said and kissed her cheek "come lets sit and eat."

We walked over to the picnic blanket and sat down. I pulled out the pastries I had made. They are stacked strawberries, pastry, and crème filling.

"Those look amazing Nixon!" Said Annabella

"Thank you, I made these my self." I said back

"That makes this date even more amazing then it already was."

I kissed her lips softly, an she kissed back even softer.

After we broke off the kiss we ate the strawberry pastries. After we finished eating I put away the dishes and grabbed the blanket.

We cuddled up to each other and the blanket. The sun had started setting. The sky looked beautiful with all the reds, purples, oranges and white clouds in the sky. The beach we were on was so calm, not a person in sight, the water was calm.

I'm probably about to ruin this amazing date because I have to ask Annabella about Zoey. I wish they would become friends again. They were so close and now I can see that Annabella an Zoey are torn up about it. Even though Annabella would never admit it.

"Hun can I ask you something?" I asked her

She looked up at me and said "you can ask me anything."

"Have you thought about becoming friends with Zoey again?"

The face she gave me was the worst death glare I have ever gotten

"Just hear me out. I can tell deep down you want too, I can see a pain in your eyes when she gets brought up. Just like right now, your face looks pissed but your eyes say something different." Her face changed from pissed to sad in a matter of seconds

"Truth is I have thought about it for a long time now. I just didn't know what to do, or if she would even want to be friends again."

"She does want to be friends again. You were one of her best friends, and it hurts her too knowing you hated her for what she did."

"I will talk to her soon, I promise."

"Thank you love, that's all I could ask for." I said then we had a passionate kiss that ended up us making out on the beach.

*Annabella's POV*

We were cuddled up on the beach having a amazing date when I noticed Nixon was lost in thought. Then he asked "Hun can I ask you something?"

I looked up at him and said "you can ask me anything."

"Have you thought about becoming friends with Zoey again?"

I could tell I didn't have a good face on, when he asked that I got a little pissed off. I don't like when he asks me things about Zoey. Then he said

"Just hear me out. I can tell deep down you want too, I can see a pain in your eyes when she gets brought up. Just like right now, your face looks pissed but your eyes say something different."

Truth is he was right. I then said

"Truth is I have thought about it for a long time now. I just didn't know what to do, or if she would even want to be friends again."

"She does want to be friends again. You were one of her best friends, and it hurts her too knowing you hated her for what she did."

"I will talk to her soon, I promise." That's all I could promise at this point

"Thank you love, that's all I could ask for." He said then he started a passionate kiss that ended up us making out on the beach.

Perfect night :)

-------------------------------------

(A/N: sorry this took so long. I have been having major writers block on all of my books. This was just finishing up a chapter I started writing awhile ago. Sorry it was short and sucked. Idk when the next chapter will be written. For warning the next chapter has a sex scene, but I'm not telling who it's with. Please comment who you think it is. Also do you think the girls can fix their broken friendship? Would love to hear your thoughts on my book.)