Partying With Friends

*August's POV*

Today we are having a party/hang out at our place with our friends. We don't get to see our friends as much as we would like to so we decided we would get everyone together and hang out. We invited Tyler, Nixie, Austin, Annabella, Nixon, Declan and Haven.

A few hours went by, Zoey and I were getting everything set up when everyone started arriving. First to arrive was Austin and Nixie. Austin and I decided to go and sit in the living room watching TV while Nixie and Zoey went and sat in the dinning room talking. Next to arrive was Declan and Haven, they joined the us in the living room. Next was Nixon and Bella. He came and talked with us while Annabella went to the dinning room. Last to arrive was Tyler.

Once everyone was here we decided to get the party started. We all were out in the living room now. We had alcohol thanks to Zoey's father. We were drinking, listening to music, and talking to everyone. Everyone looked like they were having a really good time.

"I want to make a toast." I said and everyone stopped talking and looked at me. "Im really glad that everyone has worked out their differences and we can all be friends. This is something I never thought would happen. I know it was a ruff time getting here but I wouldn't change it." I finished saying then everyone said "Cheers" and drank some of their drinks

*Zoey's POV*

After August said his toast I looked at him and he nodded.

"I don't know how im going to top that toast but we do have something for our wedding court." I said then got up and went to our room to get the gifts for everyone.

When I came back out I gave Nixie, Austin, Annabella, and Nixon their gifts. "Go ahead and open them"

They opened them, they were in Aww mode once they saw what they were. We got them a British flag dog tag that had inscribing's on the back. It says 'August and Zoey July 4th, 2014' which is the day of our wedding.

"We decided that these would be the perfect gift for our wedding court. We want all of you to wear them during our wedding." I said

They all said thank you, and that they will wear them.

We continued partying until very late.

(The next morning)

*Zoey's POV*

Everyone was way to drunk to drive home so they stayed her. When I walked out I saw that Austin and Nixie was on one couch all cuddled up. The other couch had Nixon and Bella on it. Tyler, Haven, and Declan were on the floor. Tyler was cuddled up to Haven. I had to take a picture of that so I can blackmail them later. After I took pictures of everyone I went to the kitchen to make coffee. Everyone is going to need it. Everyone is going to have a major hang over considering I already have a hang over from hell. I found the few bottles of aspirin we have also.

After awhile everyone woke up and got a lot of coffee and aspirin in them. August cooked breakfast after he was able to stand without falling over. Everyone ate then left.

--------------------------------------------

(A:N/ this is just a filler chapter. The picture is of the dog tags they gave to the wedding court. Next chapter will hopefully be longer and more exciting because the next chapter is the bachelorette and bachelor party's. If everything plans out right those party's are going to be crazy. Listening to THe Great Escape by Boys Like Girls.)