The Final Chapter

*Zoey's POV*

"August get up" I yelled up the stairs

"I don't want to, come back up here and cuddle with me." he replied

"NO we need to get going, we have a lot to do today."

"Fine" I heard him say then I heard him getting around

Once I was ready we left to go do some Aron's.

First we ran to secretary estate. August just bought a new car so we are getting the plates and insurance for it. Next we ran to scene city for a staff meeting. The last thing we have to do is go grocery shopping.

We left scene city, August was driving because I had a headache. He pulled up to the four way stop. It was our turn to go. He started to go slowly when all of a sudden I hear a truck horn. Next thing I know a truck slams into the driver side of the car. The car starts rolling down a ditch, everything goes flying. I'm screaming frantically and I get smacked into the window and black out.

 *August POV*

 I hear the truck horn, then I feel the truck slam into the car. The car started rolling. One minute I hear Zoey screaming and the next I don't hear her. My whole body is hurting. When we finally stopped rolling my side of the car smashed into a pole. Luckily Zoey's side didn't hit the pole, the drivers side did.

"Zoey, Zoey are you okay?" I barely choked those words out. I was in so much pain. I couldn't move. Next thing I know I passed out also.

*Revena's POV*

 I was home alone because Nathaniel and Nat had a staff meeting at Scene City. I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer it.

 "Hello mam are you Revena Birch?" said the police officer

 "Yes, what happened, why are you here?" I asked

 "You daughter and son in law were in a accident."

 "Are...... they alright?" I choked out

 "They were both rushed to the hospital." I just feel to the floor when I heard that sentence. I was bawling my eyes out. I need to call Nathaniel and Rosewood. "We are very sorry mam." the officer said, I just slammed the door shut and tried calling my husband

 "Venna, whats wrong?" asked Nathaniel

"Hospital now, kids accident" was all I could choke out

"We will be there soon." He hung up so I called Rosewood

"I'm on my way now, the police just called me." She said crying then she hung up

I ran to my car and drove to the hospital. Rosewood was already there waiting. After a few minutes Nathaniel and Nat ran into the emergency room.

"What's going on? Are they okay?" Nathaniel asked

"We don't know anything yet, they rushed them to the emergency rooms." I choked out. We walked over to our seats and sat down. Rosewood and I were still crying. Nathaniel told Nat to call/text all of August and Zoey's friends telling them what happened and that we will keep them updated.

"Parents of August Durand?" A doctor said, we all looked up and walked to him "Who's the parents?" he asked

"I'm his mother, these are his in laws." Rosewood said

"I'm sorry but August got most of the impact when the truck hit their car. He passed away before paramedics arrived." Rosewood fell to the floor crying. Nathaniel went down to comfort her. I started crying even harder.