Talking To Family

*August's POV*

It's been three months since Zoey and I ran away from the protective family she was with. Zoey and I bought a apartment in the small town of Amador City. As much as we don't like Amador we didn't leave.

My mom has visited once a month since we moved into the apartment. She wasn't upset with me or anything. She was actually proud of me for doing something for myself. I talk to her everyday. Zoey and my mom really hit it off when they met each other. She really seems to love Zoey.

The other day I got a call from Haven, which was strange because no one has talked to me since the party. He wanted to talk to me about something face to face. He decided he would come up here and talk me.

Zoey was out at work for most if the day so I could talk to him alone. I was watching TV when I get a call saying he's here. I open the door for him and he comes up. What I didn't know is that Declan was with him.

They both walked into my apartment door. Me and Haven bro hug each other and say hello.

"Dec is here to apologize to Zoey and you, and I'm here to apologize to you." Said Haven

"Zoey won't be back till later. She had to work today." I said

"That's okay, we can wait."

Haven and I sat there talking for a few hours, Declan made small comments everyone in awhile. Most of the time he sat on his iPod listening to music.

A few hours went by, it was around 6 when I heard the door open. Zoey is home

*Zoey's POV*

I walk in to the apartment expecting August to be getting ready to go out tonight. And I see the twins sitting on the couch

"We'll hello, I didn't know we were having company." I said

"Sorry honey, they wanted to talk to us. And they came up to tell us something face to face." Said August

"Ok, just let me go put my stuff away and change out of my work clothes." I said then walked to our room. I thought to myself 'what in the hell are they doing here.'

I changed out of my work clothes and went back to the living room. And sat next to August on the other couch, and said "what did you guys want to talk about?"

"We'll I already apologized to August for being mad at him." Said haven

"But I wanted to apologize to you Zoey. I was wrong to help Meridia out. I am so sorry for everything I did. I shouldn't have done that. I didn't know she was going to try and kill you. I thought she was just gonna yell and scream." Said Declan

I thought for a little bit. "Apology excepted Declan." I said

"Thank you Zoey!" He said

"Ok, we apologized and we have to get back to Lakewood soon." Said Haven

We all said our good byes and they left.

"Now we have to get ready, Vincent's already called my phone a few times." Said August

Vincent and his band are playing a show at a venue in the next town so we decided to go. We had to hurry up and get ready then we left.

When we got there we hung out with the band backstage before they had to go on. When they went on stage we went to the reserved tables. We watched Beyond Jack play their set.

Once they were done, Vincent came over and hung out with us.

"I will be right back, need to use the bathroom." Zoey said as she got up and went to the bathroom

*August POV*

"Okay babe." I said as she walked away "Vincent I need to talk to you about something before she gets back."

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" He said

"I want to ask Zoey to marry me."

"I think that is a great idea August, you two are perfect for each other."

"Thank you Vincent, it means a lot." I said as Zoey walked back to the table.

We hung out for awhile longer, had a few more drinks and then left.

*Zoey's POV*

When we got home I got a random call. I didn't recognize the number because I had to get a new phone. I was to drunk that I didn't answer. The person left a message, so I checked it. It was my mom, she was apologizing for being mean to me, she misses me and wishes I would visit them. I was so drunk that I didn't call back, or remember she called the next morning.

----------------------------------------

(A/N: This one is just like the rest. If you comment first, I will dedicate the next chapter to you. And tell me what you like or don't like about it. Photo is of Declan and Haven. Declan on the right and Haven on the left. I picked the song 'They don't need to understand' by Andy Black because I think it fits August and Zoey's relationship with everyone.)