August Birthday and a Movie Date

*August POV*

Today is my birthday, I don't want anything big to happen today. Its just another day for me. I know Zoey has something big planned for today and she wont tell me. I will just have to wait and see after work.

*Nixie's POV* (Sexual content in this POV)

Austin has decided that he wants to take me on a movie date. He is letting me pick the movie, he said he didn't care what we watch. He even said it could be a chick flick. Well good because I have been dying to see the movie 'If I Stay'

I dressed in my nice jeans and a nice purple tank top. My hair is curly in spots and my make up almost natural. Austin doesn't think I need a lot of makeup or to dress up for that matter. I like that about him. He likes me for my natural beauty. I still dress up a little though.

I hear a knock on my apartment door, so I get up and answer the door. It's Austin, I let him in and he walks right to me and starts kissing me. Well looks like we are gonna see a later movie. He picks me up and pushes me against the wall. We keep kissing until we couldn't breath anymore. We had to split for air. "I want you so bad right now." said Austin

"I want yo....." I couldn't even finish my sentence because Austin started kissing me again. He started walking to the living room where he laid us down on the couch. Next thing I know he is only in his boxers and im only in my bra and underwear. We both were moaning into our passionate kiss/ making out we were doing. "Babe.... were..... gonna...... miss..... the movie" I managed to get out between our kisses.

He broke our kiss and then started kissing down to my neck then down to my chest. "I just want a quickie and we can have real fun after the movie." he said that and then I went crazy. I couldn't help it, he really knows how to get me going.

We did a quickie and man was that amazing. We finally got dressed and went to see 'If I Stay'

When we got to the movie theatre we paid for our tickets, got some candy and drinks. We found seats in the back so no one would see us if we started making out during the movie. The movie started, we were watching it when Austin looked at me. As soon as he did that my heart melted and we started making out. That didn't take long. We made out for a good portion of the movie. When it was over we walked out of the theatre. "Did you understand any of that movie?" asked Austin

"No, I was so confused. I was to busy doing something else" I said giggling

"Same here.'' he said then kissed me again

We walked to his car, then we drove to his house. We had a lot of crazy sex that night.

*Zoey's POV*

Today is August birthday, I have a special date planned out for us. Even though he doesn't want to do anything for his birthday. Im killing two birds with one stone, were gonna go to a friend of my family's vineyard. We are gonna taste wine for our wedding. August and I have been meaning to do it, but we never have the time to. We are gonna taste some wines then we are gonna have dinner there. This place is also a BBQ restaurant. They have the best Wine and BBQ.

I got out of work early so I could get everything ready for tonight. I wore my strapless black dress that is floor length in the back and goes to my thigh in the front. It has a few ruffles on the skirt part. I haven't wore this dress in a very long time, I hope it still fits.

I bought his present awhile ago but I still need to wrap it. I grabbed the bag with his presents from the back of my closet where I hide it so he wouldn't find it. He would never dare look in my closet. I grabbed the decorative guitar bag I got to put everything in. I placed everything neatly in it then put paper over everything so he cant see what's in it.