Moving Day

*August POV*

Its been a couple weeks since our wedding and honeymoon. Zoey and I decided to move to a house that is much closer to our friends and family. We're not in the same town but it's in the town next to Lakewood.

Most of our friends and family said they would help us move. Well our moms said they would help pack up the apartment. And our friends would help move things into the house.

Zoey took a week off of work to pack up the apartment while I was at work. My mom came over the other day and spent the night and helped her pack. Tomorrow her mom will come up here and help her.

(Moving Day)

We have everything packed up in the truck we rented. Our parents already left to go to the new house. I walked up the stairs and into the door. I saw Zoey staring at the living room. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You okay baby?" I asked her

"Yeah, just reminiscing" she said

"We have a lot of memories in this apartment."

"Yes we do" she said then turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"We're gonna make a lot more memories in our new house." I said then kissed her lips softly, she kissed back

"Let's take one last tour of our first home." I shook my head yes and then grabbed her hand. We walked around the apartment, walked in every room and said a few memories about things that happened in that room.

When we were finished with that we locked the door, I handed the keys back to the manager and we left. I'm gonna miss that apartment and my job up here. Zoey and I both quit our jobs and are gonna be working at Scene City. It would be to far of a drive every day so Nathaniel said we could work there. They need the help and everyone misses Zoey.

We pulled up to our new house, everyone was waiting in their cars still.
We found a house that was three bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living rooms,  has a fireplace, a great view, a wonderful kitchen, and a balcony. Its everything we wanted and in our price range we set for our selfs.

"Took you guys long enough" I heard Nixie say to Zoey

"Sorry we got stuck in traffic. There was a real bad accident. Police and every emergency vehicle were everywhere. Traffic was backed up for miles." Zoey said

"Ohh well that's fine then." Nixie said laughing

Zoey laughed and everyone started hugging each other and saying hello.

"Let's start moving things. If we dont, it will never get done." Said Zoey's dad

"Alright let's go." I said then unlocked the doors.

(Two hours later)

We finally got everything out of the moving truck and into the house. We celebrated a little bit with our friends and family, then they all left.

"So do you want to start unpacking now or tomorrow?" Zoey asked

"Well I was thinking that our bed is in our room and I was also thinking we could crisen our new home." I said as I placed my hands on her hips and looked into her eyes

"I like the way you think sexy!" She said that and I picked her up, she giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist.  We started kissing and making out. I walked to our bedroom and set her on the bed softly.

I laid on top of her and we stared into each others eyes. Then we started, let's just say we really crisened our new home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: What do you think of The new house [picture on side or top] The book is slowley coming to a end soon. Please tell me what you think of the book or comment anything.)

Listening to 'Neon Light' by Blake Shelton (I know not a good song for August and Zoey but that was the song I was listening to while I uploaded this........ ohh welll :)