Labor Day Suprises

*Zoey's POV*

Its been a month since our wedding. We finished unpacking our new house. Everything has been real good. We work at Scene City, dad is training August and I to be the new owners when he decides to let us take over.

Today is Labor Day and we are having a party at our house with all our friends and family. August and I have been cleaning the house and decorating all week. This is our first party in the new house, so it's pretty special.

(Later in the day)

Everyone started showing up to the party. I saw Tyler's car pull up and two guys get out. I didnt know Tyler was seeing anyone but they look pretty serious all holding hands and laughing while walking to the door. They walked in and everyone's mouths fell to the floor.

I heard a bunch of people ask Tyler the same question in different ways.

"Everyone will you shut up so I can explain." Said Tyler

Everyone got quiet.

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend Luke Motionless. We have been dating for almost a month now. We meet online. I didnt want to tell anyone till I knew there was something serious between us. Guess what, there is!"

Everyone said something at the same time. It sounded like a jumbled up mess of words.

"Luke this is Zoey, August, Nat, Nixon, Annabella, Nixie, Austin, Declan, Haven Nathaniel sr, Revena, Rosewood, and Vincent" He took a deep breath "holy shit that is a mouth full."

Everyone laughed

"It's nice to meet you all." Said Luke

"It's nice to meet you too Luke. Welcome to mine and August home." I said then walked over to Tyler. I whispered into Tyler's ear "he's cute"

Tyler said "I know right" out loud. Everyone just looked at us funny. We both laughed.

"Now let's party this Labor Day up. We have all kinds of drinks, food, candy and anything you can imagine." Said August as he grabbed the stereo remote to turn on the music. We all screamed and started dancing and drinking. The adults/ parents went out on to the balcony and we're all talking. Nat and his new girlfriend that we just meet today were playing video games down stairs.

(A couple hours later)

All of our friends were sitting around the living room talking.

"Austin, I don't think I've seen a beer in your hand all day. Usually you are shit faced by now." Said August

"Same for you Nix" said Tyler

Austin and Nixie looked at each other and smiled. "Well that's because I am almost three months pregnant."

All of us girls, Tyler and Luke started screaming and cheering. The guys covered their ears. Our parents ran in to see what all the commotion was about.

"Nixie is pregnant!" I yelled

Everyone was still cheering, saying congratulations to them and hugging Nixie.

Once they all stopped talking Austin spoke up "August and Zoey, we would like to ask you to be our child's god parents. You guys are both of our best friends and it just seems right."

August and I both looked at each other. We didn't even have to say anything. "Of course, we would be honored to be the god parents." I said

"Thank you so much everyone. And thank you Zoey and August it means the world to us that you will be his or her god parents."

We talked about the baby for awhile and then we went back to partying. All in all today was a great day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry it is taking me so long to update everything. I really am trying but its getting harder to think of things past the concept of the chapter which ive had planned since I started this book. Only a couple more chapters left. Comment what you like please or just comment anything.)

Listening to: 'Tattoo' by Hunter Hayes