Wedding Details

*August POV*

"Wake up Zoey, you're phone is ringing." I rolled over to wake Zoey up.

She made a groaning noise and rolled over to grab her phone.

"Hello" she mumbled into her phone. I decided to get out of bed and get dressed.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. A few minutes later Zoey walks into the bathroom, and starts to do her morning routine.

Today is May 5th. We stayed at Zoey's parents house because we have decided that we are gonna plan some wedding details today. The girls are going dress shopping. I don't have my whole court set up yet so its just the girls going shopping. I don't have my best man yet, I would love to have Austin be my best man but that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

"The girls and I are gonna leave around one for our appointment at the dress store." Zoey said

"That's fine." I said as I kissed her cheek "Are you sure you're okay with the guys wearing jackets?"

"Yeah, I think its a awesome idea, I don't like traditional penguin suits." she said, and then we both laughed

We finished our morning routines and then we waited for the girls to pick up Zoey and her mother.

One PM came around and all of the girls left. Once they left I decided to get on the internet and do some searching. Instead of wearing the traditional penguin suits I want to have my guys wearing black skinny jeans, a nice shirt with a vest, and here's the untraditional part I want us to wear leather jackets.

Zoey and I decided the colors of our wedding are black and red. We're having it on the fourth of July. What better way to celebrate Independence Day then having a wedding for the dark side LMAO.

I googled leather jackets and I found this company that makes custom costumes for any occasion. Luckily they are California based. I was looking through their portfolio online and they have done custom work for hundreds of people. This company even did Jinxx and Sammi Dolls wedding.

This is definitely the company I want to design the jackets.

*Zoey's POV*

"Wake up Zoey, you're phone is ringing." I heard August say

I made a groaning noise and rolled over to grab my phone.

"Hello" I mumbled into the phone. I felt August get out of bed

"Hey the appointment is at two, and it takes a little over 45 minutes to get there so we will be there by one." Nixie said

"okay" I said

"See you then"

"By Nix"

"By" and she hung up. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom where August was.

"The girls and I are gonna leave around one for our appointment at the dress store." Zoey said

"That's fine." I said as I kissed her cheek "Are you sure you're okay with the guys wearing jackets?"

"Yeah, I think its a awesome idea, I don't like traditional penguin suits." she said, and then we both laughed

We finished our morning routines and then we waited for the girls to pick up me and mom up.

"So are you ready to pick out you're wedding dress?" Nixie asked me

"I'm a little nervous but yes I am ready to hopefully pick out my dress." I said