characters intro

Shane:

Shane Powell is a successful businessman. He is also handsome and quite popular among the girls. Even so, he is pretty careless and quite arrogant. His money represent his number 1 weapon, but he won't hesitate to use his connections if needed. Tired of the city life he refuges on the Paradise Island. There, without knowing, he's going to rediscover himself.

Valerie:

Valerie Vidal is a single mother of two teenage boys, Sean and Bryce. She ran away from her ex boyfriend who was violent and found refuge on the same Paradise Island. She started to practice cooking and soon got a name for herself among the island's not many people. She struggles a little with her money, even if her older son, Sean has got himself a part-time job but mainly her life is steady.

Sean:

The oldest child of Valerie. He despise his biological dad for what he did to his mom and tries his best to help her. As he grows up he slowly becomes the head of the family. He has to balance school, work and family, since his brother, Bryce, doesn't have the same concept.

Bryce:

Sean's younger brother. In little words he takes full advantage of the teenage life and the fact that his mother is too busy to watch him all the time. He doesn't hesitate to get into trouble although mostly saved by Doug.

Doug:

Another inhabitant of the Island, Doug Rodel also received quite some money after his father passed. He is also quite rich and has got an interest into Valerie for quite some time even if she kind of rejects him.

Robert:

Mr. Robert Iverson is the first child of Helena Iverson, the boss of the main industry that developed Paradise Island. He currently rules the company and nothing else. He misses his city life but he knows there is no way he can go back to it.

Garret:

Garret Iverson is Robert's younger brother. Unlike him, Garret has a wife and two healthy kids. He also lives on the Island and receives a percent of the company's income. He is not very fond of his brother, but even so, they share his deepest secret.

Cara:

She is Garret's wife. She cares about him very much. Garret was the one to bright her life he took care she won't miss a thing. Cara becomes suspicious that his husband hides something.

Albert:

Albert White came on the island to start his own company and actually had success. Got little fame as one of the island's first contributors. Met the famous model Lola Bell and dated her a while as his fame increased. Not very serious with women, Lola left him and he ended up with a daughter and a girlfriend significantly younger than him.

Alisha:

Albert's daughter. Hates her biological mother for leaving him, but loves Holly, Albert's girlfriend. She is the definition of rich spoiled kid. She is also on good terms with Doug who is also her godfather.