2x0

"You're driving me crazy.." Lauren mumbled under her breath as she used her body weight to push the door shut, locking it soon after.

"I tend to have that affect on people." (Y/N) replied.

"And who exactly are these people, you're affecting? Who exactly do I need to kill?" Lauren husked, her eyes zeroing in on her mate, now a royal red colour.

"The only one I care about is you..." (Y/N) told her mate, slightly intimidated by the red eyes and the way Lauren was looking at her like she was a 5 course meal.

"Good." Lauren told her, making her way towards the bed, her wolf instincts kicking in as she studied her mates behaviour.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~ SMUT WARNING~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Lauren walked over to the bed, straddling her mate almost immediately as she brought her into a passionate kiss, (Y/N) reciprocating it immediately. 

The kiss was heated and full of wants and needs. Swiping her tongue across (Y/N) bottom lip, Lauren growled as (Y/N) denied her entrance.

Sliding her hands up (Y/N)s torso to just under the girls boobs, Lauren gave gentle squeeze on the girls rib cages, causing the Australian girl to let out a low moan and nod her head for Lauren to keep going. 

Lauren used this to her advantage and slipped her tongue into her mates mouth, instantly winning the battle for dominance as her hands slipped under (Y/N)s shirt and bra, giving the girls breasts a light squeeze. 

(Y/N) moaned into the kiss, her hands caught in Laurens hair as she slightly pulled on it. 

After several minutes the two girls finally pulled apart, gasping for air. Lauren immediately moving to the girls neck, leaving open mouth kisses along it before sucking harshly at her pulse point. 

(Y/N) squirmed beneath Lauren, a moaning mess as she moved her neck to allow the raven haired girl more access.

Lauren hummed in delight, gently squeezing her mates breasts as she kissed her way along her collar bone before moving back to kiss her mate.

The kiss was cut short this time as Lauren hastily pulled (Y/N)'s oversized shirt over her head, leaving the girl in her bra and undies. Lauren made quick work however, removing the girls bra to leave her in just her undies. 

Sitting back slightly, Lauren them proceeded to take off her own shirt as (Y/N) undid the button to her jeans and pulled at the zipper.

Leaving her jeans on Lauren crashed her lips back onto her mates, missing the contact and closeness.

Distracted as their tongues fought, (Y/N) flipped them over so she was on top. She used this time to pull Laurens sports bra off and tug the girls jeans down as far as she could without breaking their kiss. 

Lauren lifted her hips and kicked the jeans offs, causing (Y/N) to moan as Laurens member rubbed her center.

"Fuck Lauren," (Y/N) mumbled, pulling away from the kiss for air as she threw her head back. 

"I know Pup," Lauren told her mate as she moved down, attaching her mouth to one of the girls breasts, her hand squeezing and playing with the nub of the other. 

(Y/N)'s moans filled the room and probably the house but the two girls didn't care, Lauren flicking her tongue over the girls nipple as the Australian pulled roughly at her mates raven hair.

Flipping them back over, Lauren made her way over to the girls other breast to give it the same attention, her mate getting more and more heating by the minute. 

"L-lauren..." (Y/N) moaned out causing Lauren to hum before releasing the girls breast from her mouth. 

Kissing her mate again, Laurens hands slid down to (Y/N)s underwear as she traced the outline of the fabrice, (Y/N) gasping at the contact.

"So wet Pup, huh?" Lauren husked, the girl below her nodding, "just for you." (Y/N) told her mate causing Lauren to growl in satisfaction as she moved to kiss the girls neck. (Y/N) moaning as Laurens hand slipped underneath the fabric of her underwear as she played with her mates clit, applying just enough pressure to tease the girl below her.

"Lauren..." (Y/N) breathed out. "Yes Pup?" Lauren asked, studying her mates body and facial expressions.

"S-stop teasing me!" She told the Alpha above her, Lauren smirking in delight.

"Anything for you mi hermosa compañera." Lauren said, removing the girls underwear and her boxers, positioning herself at the girls entrance. (my beautiful mate)

(Y/N) quickly put her hand on her mates shoulder, "gentle, please Lauren." She asked, Lauren nodding, sending her mate a reassuring smile and a questioning glance before (Y/N) reciprocated the nod, telling Lauren she was ready.

Slowly pushing her full length in Lauren struggled to control herself as (Y/N) was hit with pain and pleasure. 

"Fuck," (Y/N) mumbled under her breath as Lauren grunted.

After a couple of seconds (Y/N) squeezed Laurens shoulder and sent her a nod, telling her to continue. 

Lauren understood and started out with slow movements, making sure to give her mate time to adjust even though her inner wolf was clawing at her mind and begging her to go faster, harder, rougher. 

Soon the room was filled with moans from both Lauren and (Y/N), urging Lauren to go faster. 

"L-Lauren!" (Y/N) panted/ moaned out, Lauren cutting her off with a hungry kiss. 

(Y/N) moaned into Laurens mouth, pulling away slightly, "fuck Lo, I-i'm close." (Y/N) told her mate as Lauren quickened her pace, tightening her grip on her mates hips as she raised them slightly to give her better access.

(Y/N) threw her head back in pleasure  at the new angle as it hit her g spot with each thrust.

"Fuck Lauren!" (Y/N) yelled out, quickly approaching her high as Lauren placed kisses along the girls neck to find the exact spot.

Once Lauren found the right spot she felt (Y/N)'s walls begin to tighten around her member. As her canines began to come through (Y/N) hit her orgasm and Lauren sunk her teeth into the girls neck.

(Y/N) screamed out both pain and pleasure taking over her sense, the pleasure soon pushing through as Lauren help her ride out her orgasm, soon removing her teeth from her mates neck to lick the mark.

Lauren came soon after, pulling out to finish as she squirted her seed onto her mates abdomen, not ready to explain the whole knotting process to the exhausted girl below her. 

"Fuck..." Lauren huffed out, lying down on the bed before pulling (Y/N) into her, (Y/N) lying her head on Laurens boobs.

"I love you so much," Lauren said, kissing her mates forehead as she traced her new mark.

"I love you too." (Y/N) mumbled out, physically and mentally exhausted as she felt herself falling to sleep.

"I'll be right here when you wake up, Pup. Get some rest, you'll need it." Lauren told the tired girl, kissing her forehead once again as (Y/N) slipped into a dream filled sleep.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Okay, just putting it out there. I've never written smut before and my editor refused to help me write it which is completely understandable. Hope it wasn't terrible, have a good night, J.J out!