2x5

'The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care.' ~Hugh Maclead

Screams filled the house. It was late afternoon and the moon had started to rise, the sun nearly completely set now.

Normani, Ally, Dinah, Camila and Lauren had learnt to control the shift and were no longer forced to each full moon. (Y/N) on the other hand was experiencing the pain and shift first hand.

Lauren stood at the bottom of the bed concerned for her mate as she threaded her hands through her hair. Ally, Camila, Dinah and Mani standing at the door.

They all winced at the sound of bones cracking, knowing just how bad it was the first time.

"Fuck! I'm going to kill you Lauren! You did this to me, I swear to fucking God, you're dead!" (Y/N) screamed through the shift.

"Don't worry Laur, she doesn't mean it. It's like a wife yelling at her husband during labour!" Camila said, attempting to comfort her Alpha while Ally frowned at (Y/N) using the lords name in vain.

"Jesus fucking christ, don't tell me what I mean Karla!" (Y/N) yelled before her leg snapped at an unnatural angle, causing the girl to scream out in pain.

"Just make it stop! Lauren make it stop, please!" (Y/N) screamed through her tears, her throat sore and hoarse from the crying and screaming.

"Just tell me what to do (Y/N)! I'll do anything to help but I can't stop your shift Pup. Just tell me what to do to make it better!" Lauren begged, now kneeling beside her mate.

Instead of an answer Lauren received a loud pain filled scream as (Y/N)'s other leg snapped, Laurens hands flying to her ears to block out the horrifying screams.

After a few more minutes the screams stopped.

Lauren opened her eyes and took her hands off her ears before looking up to see a large white wolf with piercing blue eyes.

She looked exhausted.

Standing up the white wolf's legs shook, the chains falling right off the wolfs skinny legs. Lauren didn't seem worried as she was caught in a trance at the wolfs movements and the way the light hit the white fur.

Meanwhile, Mani, Ally, Dinah and Camila slowly crept of out the room, making sure not to set off the wolf. Closing the door behind them, Lauren and (Y/N) were left in the room alone.

Slowly, Lauren stood up, maintaining eye contact with the large wolf. Holding her hand out, (Y/N) hesitantly sniffed her before pushing her snout into her mates outstreached palm.

Lauren was her home. While she was mad at her for drugging her and chaining her, she now realised she had overreacted and they could've gone to the uni later.

Moving past Laurens palm, (Y/N) walked forward, nuzzling into Laurens chest as Lauren wrapped her arms around her mate.

They both stood content in each others embrace before Lauren slowly pushed her away so she, herself, could shift.

Soon enough two large wolfs filled the room, not leaving much space to move.

Lauren and (Y/N) immediately moving closer to one another to nuzzle into each others necks and take in their mates scent, Lauren leaving a slobbery kiss on (Y/N) cheek as her mate huffed.

'Open,' Lauren linked to her Beta who was soon opening the bedroom door.

Lauren walked out first, leading her mate downstairs to the back door so they could be outside.