2x8

(A/N): The two girls purchased the home with no furniture. What you saw in the previous chapter is what the house will look like once furnished.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

"Laur, please let me come furniture shopping with you! It's our house, how do you expect to make it ours if your the one decorating it?" (Y/N) argued.

"Pup it's too dangerous. You know and I know, that the paparazzi will find us and I don't want you to get overwhelmed and do something you might regret. The fight or flight response can get a little overwhelming sometimes." Lauren told her mate as she made her way to the front door. 

"But you're letting Camz and DJ go!" (Y/N) yelled frustratedly. 

"Because they know how to deal with it. We know what we're doing. You don't yet Pup." Lauren said, giving her mate a quick kiss before the girls started to leave the house.

"I love you and I promise you'll love what I choose. Bye Pup, I'll see you soon." Lauren told her, following her pack members to the van outside.

(Y/N) huffed and walked to the kitchen where Ally was baking cookies, Normani being the designated taste tester.

"What's up, buttercup?" Ally asked as she tipped the chocolate chips into the dough.

"Laurens treating me like I'm an actual Pup. I'm not a pup, I'm a grown woman and I know not to go around hurting people like she's worried about..." (Y/N) told the two girls dejectedly as she sat on a stool.

"It's okay (Y/N). We all went through this as well and Lauren has a good reason to keep you here. I mean, when I first turned, everything got on my nerves, there were bibles flying left and right; mainly at Dinah." Ally said chuckling. "But I remember, one time about two weeks after I changed, the girls and I went out for dinner. Of course the paparazzi would find us, we knew that..." Ally told her sighing.

"What happened?" (Y/N) asked, curiosity getting the better of her. 

"Well, we left the restaurant and there were so many of them. I kept getting pushed and there was so many flashing lights that I just snapped. I lost it in front of all of them. I ended up smashing someones camera but before I could hurt anyone big Rob grabbed me. Lauren was furious, red eyes glowing, Alpha voice booming, 'Allyson if this happens again I will not hesitate to end you where you stand. I will not risk our lives for yours.'" Ally told her Luna, chuckling at the old story.

"Wow... I would've never thought little miss sunshine, Mumma of the group would do that..." (Y/N) said shocked.

"I wasn't in control back then. My emotions where haywire and every little thing set me off." Ally admitted as Normani snuck a handful of chocolate chips into her mouth.

"Your telling me, you mated me because we got in a fight and I tried to reject you. 'Try it, I dare you Normani Kordei Hamilton. You say those words and you'll regret it! I swear to our Lord and saviour, do it. I dare you!'"  Normani said laughing. "I did regret it because you didn't hold back. Then Dinah found out and got mad because you didn't wait like you planned." Ally rolled her eyes at her mate.

"You deserved it for trying to reject me." Ally told her as (Y/N) watch the two wolves bicker.

Meanwhile, Camila, Dinah and Lauren were throwing things into shopping carts left and right. "This rocker is so cute!" Camila squealed, gaining the attention of the other girls and a few strangers.

 "This rocker is so cute!" Camila squealed, gaining the attention of the other girls and a few strangers