2x7

After breakfast Lauren went to her study to finish paperwork for the girls hiatus and for her tour with Halsey.

After an hour or two (Y/N) came in quietly and sat in the chair across from her. 

"Babe are you nearly done?" (Y/N) asked after 10 minutes.

"Nearly Pup..." Lauren replies while typing an email.

"Nearly as in.....?" (Y/N) asks again as Lauren shifts her gaze towards her mate before looking back at the computer screen.

"Nearly as in...... Now." Lauren tell the Australian as she finished the email and sent it off.

"Okay good, because I was looking at some houses and it turns out there's a house 4km from here that's for sale!" (Y/N) exclaims happily, walking around the desk to sit sideways on Lauren's lap.

"It looks really nice too. I haven't personally seen it but the photos look amazing." (Y/N) babbled.

"Look!" (Y/N) exclaimed, shifting on Lauren's lap to reach her computer. Her back now to Laurens front. 

Lauren tightened her hold on (Y/N)'s hips as her mates ass grinded into her. Biting her lip Lauren tried not to think about it as she focused on (Y/N)s fingers moving across her keyboard (not her perfect ass that was on her lap).

"See!" (Y/N) said happily as she looked over her shoulder to see Laurens reaction.

"(Y/N/N).... That's a tree house." Lauren said, looking through the photos.

"Exactly! I've never had a tree house before, now we can life in one!" (Y/N) exclaimed happily.

"Pup, I am not living in a tree house." Lauren told her mate.

"Pleaseeeeee Lauren. I'll do anything." The Australian told her mate, grinding down on Laurens member.

"Fuck," Lauren hissed. "Alright alright, how about this. A compromise. This is 6 miles away." Lauren told her mate, typing the address into the search bar.

" Lauren told her mate, typing the address into the search bar

(House ^)