2x2

(Just a little bit on Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normanis' relationship)

Downstairs Camila was stressing out. Her relationship with the group had been rocky. 

Lauren was her Alpha and best friend, regardless of their temporary 'break', but she was very protective of what was hers and you didn't want to be on her bad side.

Ally, Dinah and Normani were a different story. From the start Camila felt a pull to them. Nothing to do with the pack per se, but more of a mates pull. 

Camila has been avoiding it. She didn't like girls. Well... She didn't think she liked girls until she was mated to three of them.

Pacing back and forth in the kitchen Camila pulled at her hair. Laurens going to kick her out again and then she'll never see Dinah, Ally and Normani again! Keeping her distance from them was hurting her enough, but not seeing them, being in the same area at them, the subtle 'accidental' bumps here and there. That really would kill her. 

She hasn't and wasn't planning on rejecting her three mates anytime soon. She just couldn't wrap her head around why the moon Goddess paired her with three females. She was the Beta of the Jauregui Pack and needed to birth pups for the future generations. 

Without the pack having pups, it was going to burn out and there wouldn't be anything left. The pack would die. 

Sure 2/3's of the pack where currently touring but they were still majority females.

Through her stress Camila hadn't noticed Dinah enter the kitchen. 

Dinah knew the girl just needed some time to give into the mate bond, but seeing her like this hurt the tall polynesian. 

Walking up to the pacing girl Dinah placed a hand on her shoulder, Camila jumping at the contact. She knew it was one of the three girls by the sparks shooting through her body.

"Mila, what's wrong?" Dinah asked carefully. It was enough to bring tears to the Cubans eyes as Camila flung herself into the taller girls arms.

Dinah was taken back by the hug but immediately wrapped her arms around the smaller girl whom was clinging to her for dear life. 'Such a koala,' Dinah thought to herself as she smiled.

"Shhh, it's okay Mila." Dinah said, hugging her tightly as she placed a loving kiss to the girls forehead. 

"No it's not. She's g-going to kick me out! I-i didn't mean to s-see (Y/N) naked, I swear Dinah!" Camila sobbed into the polynesians chest. 

"Shhh, you're not going anywhere Mila. Not again, I can't lose you again. Ally, Normani and I can't lose you Mila." Dinah whispered, rubbing a hand up and down the smaller girls back.

Soon her sobs reduced to sniffles and Camila removed herself from Dinahs grasp. Immediately missing the warmth and comfort it gave her.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Camila mumbled, looking at her feet as she kicked the floor and wiped the tears off her face. 

"Mila... Ally, Normani and I are here for you when ever you need. Jus-" Dinah said, getting cut off quickly.

"No! I can't Dinah, I just. No. I am the Beta of this pack and I need to be strong. I need to have pups a-and create future generations..." Camila said, avoiding eye contact with the taller girl. 

"You NEED, to be with your mates. You can't keep doing this Mila. Not only are you hurting yourself but you're hurting Ally, Mani and I. We've given you time but nothing is happening. I know you didn't want this. That you thought you were 'straight'. But you're not Mila. The moon Goddess paired you with us for a reason so stop fighting it!" Dinah yelled, causing the small girl to crumble and be reduced to sobs again.