The Beginning

1 year ago

Everything was dark, I could hear the music coming from downstairs, I should have never come to that party.

"Hello??" I said as I dropped my purse on the ground, "Maria get me out of this room." but I couldn't hear anything except for the music behind that locked door.

There was no light in the room, I tried looking for the switch but I couldn't find it. I heard footsteps coming near the door as I started screaming for someone to open it, thank god the door finally opened but I wish it hadn't.

A guy entered the room, but I couldn't recognize his features since the lights were still off. He held me from my waist and pushed me in for a kiss, my first kiss.

It didn't matter that the stranger stole my first kiss, I was scared, afraid of what he would do next but the stranger passed out, and I felt relieved. I ran out of the house leaving my purse behind, not looking back and kept on running until my feet felt numb. I stopped running and looked around to see if the streets were familiar.

I still don't remember how I came back home, but I'll always remember that unforgettable kiss.

"ALEX GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL", my mother yelled, as I woke up from that dream or a memory from my past.

As you can see my mornings are way different than yours, some people wake up to the sound of their alarm clocks, while I, on the other hand, wake up to the sound of my mother screaming.

"Ok, mom no need to yell!!", I sighted

"ARE YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO YOUNG LADY!!!!"

"Noooo, mom ill be down in a sec"

I took a quick shower, wore my clothes and went downstairs.

Outfit of the day^^^^

"What took you so long??", my mother asked.

"Beauty needs time mum", I said.

"I still can't see the beauty", my mother replied sarcastically, I guess now I know from where I got the sarcasm.

" wooow thx mum", we laughed together until
my older brother appeared out of nowhere pulling his pants up and trying to multitask by wearing his shoes.

" shittt I'm late, mom why didn't you wake me up!!" my brother Derek said.

"Language young man, and you brought that on yourself"

"Whatt??? What did I do?" He said while putting his hands in his jacket's sleeves.

"Your alarm clock is too loud so I threw it out of the window yesterday"

" Mom what the hell how am I going to wake up from now on"

" I don't know but if you are going to get another alarm clock I'm going to throw it on your head, those things are just too loud"

"Well that's their job, mom you have to realize that not everyone wakes up all by themselves in the morning", Derek said sarcastically then looked at me and said "sis say something"

"It doesn't actually matter for me cause mom's voice is my alarm." I said.

"Seriously sis can you for once side with me on this?" my brother said.

"Nope" I replied.

"Stop talking you two and get your asses out of the house" my mother said

"Okk momm way to try to get rid of us" my brother said

"Love you, mom, " I kissed my mom on the cheek and said, "see ya soon."

"Love you too hun" my mom replied.

_____________
As we arrived at the school

School bell ringing

"Now we are late to class, thank you, Derek." I said as I closed the car's door behind me.

I started running through the halls as I saw my best friend Jessy running too. We started laughing as we saw each other's faces.

"Hell started" my best friend Jessy said.

"Let the day begin"

Hi guys, this chapter was short because it was the first chapter of the story. Next chapters are longer don't worry. Don't forget to vote, thank you.

Stay strong.
-Just a normal gurll