Coming Over

Rebecca's POV

Bell ringing

"REBECCA THE BELL IS RINGING" I yelled.

"I'M IN THE BATHROOM CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR IT'S PROBABLY DEREK'S FRIENDS!!" Alex yelled.

"Finneee." I said in a low voice that she probably didn't hear.

I walked downstairs and opened the door and I immediately saw the douche, "Becca!!" He said.
As I slammed the door at his face.

Shitttt, why is he hereeeeee ahhhhh, "ALEXXX WHY THE FUCK IS MATT HERE!!!" I yelled.

BELL RINGING

"HE IS DEREK'S FRIEND, WHAT DO YOU THINK!!"

"I AM NOT GONNA OPEN THAT DOOR ALEX."

BELL RINGING

"REBECCA OPEN THE DAMN DOOR ALREADY."

"FINEEE!!!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"Its good to see you too." Matt said while winking, which made me close the door on his face, again.

"I GIVE UP" I said, as Alex came running downstairs,

"Did you seriously keep them waiting this whole time??" Alex said.

"Well I opened the door twice, but then closed it when I saw his face."

"Jesus, Rebecca!!!" Alex said as she opened the door, and greeted Andrew and Matt "sorry for keeping you waiting."

"No problem sugar." Andrew said.

"Patience is always the key." Matt said as he winked at me.

"I'll show you another key." I said in a low voice.

"Did you say something princess?" Matt said as he smirked.

"THAT'S IT IM GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM" I yelled, as Alex pushed me away from him before I  punched him in the face.

"Jesus women, calm down." Alex said.

Today is gonna be the end of Matt Douglas.

"Why... don't .... you... sit.... down..... while... I.... take.....care... of.....her." Alex finally said as she tried dragging me out of Matt's sight while panting.

"Sure, need help with her." Matt said, as I finally let go of Alex. Then I ran to Matt ready to punch him in the face, but unfortunately I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the house with me slung over him.

"MATT PUT ME THE HELL DOWN." I yelled.

"Never" he said.

"Never, as if you could handle holding my heavy body for that long."

"First of all, your not heavy and second of all, we'll see." He joked.

"MATT PUT ME DOWN" I yelled.

"No thanks, becca."

"I told you STOP CALLING ME BECCA."

"No can do." He said so I started kicking his back using my hands for him to let me go.

"MATT WHEN YOU PUT ME DOWN IM GONNA KILL YOU."

"That's why I will never put you down."

"ALEXX CAN YOU HELP ME OUT HERE!!" I said.

"Nahh this is too precious for it not to be videoed." Alex said as she was holding her phone, recording while Andrew was standing near her and laughing.