The Date

Friday morning

Nothing interesting happened the whole week, Jessy was still pissed at Derek for giving her what she likes to call 'the whore's jacket'. While Derek, on the other hand, is like a girl PMSing, damn those mood swings.

I woke up to my mother's voice, as usual, I changed my clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Finally its Friday, Jessy is coming over today since I promised to help her get ready for her date, and Rebecca is coming too, obviously.

"Morning mom," I said as I kissed my mother on her cheek.

"Morning sweetie." She said, "how is school, did you find anyone interesting??"

"What the hell mom, nooo!!" I said as she started laughing.

"Morning." My brother dryly said as he entered, kissed my mother on her cheeks and added, "I'm leaving now."

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked him, "no I don't feel like it." He answered me, as he went out of the house.

"Great he isn't in the mood today, either." I said as I grabbed a cereal bar since I won't have time to eat an appropriate breakfast.

"What's up with him lately?" My mother asked.

"I don't know mommy, but I'll tell you when I find out. "I said as I said my goodbyes and ran out of the house to catch up with my brother since he is my drive to school.

_______________________
The last period of the day.

"Morning class, I know it's the last period for this week.", My English teacher, Miss Summer said, "I want to leave as much as you want to so please, bear with me."

I love this teacher she just brings back life to literature, and I love literature which makes her my favorite teacher, I do love Biology, yes. But I hate my bio teacher she is just too extra if you know what I mean.

Jessy entered the room, and immediately said, "I'm sooo sorry I'll never be late again."

"Okay, Miss Smith, just take a seat and let's start the lesson already." Miss Summer said, so Jessy walked her way to her seat which was near mine.

Then she told me, "I talked to Jake he told me to be ready at 7 we are going to a fancy restaurant."

"Great, you are still coming to my place right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I guess." She said.

As the period finally ended

"Let's go" I told Jessy as we packed our things and waited in the parking lot for Rebecca to come. Jessy was driving us to my place, and I already informed Derek about it.

As we reached we ordered pizza, and we ate when the food arrived. Then we went upstairs to my room and started doing Jessy's hairstyle and makeup, she didn't want too much makeup, so we just applied some eyeliner and some bronzer on her cheekbones. As for her hair, she just let it free.

 As for her hair, she just let it free