Prom Night

TIME PASSES.....

So Derek, Matt, Jessy and Andrew's prom is tomorrow since I'm younger than them in a year, therefore Andrew asked me to be his date and I happily accepted. Everything was the same, ohh except for a couple of things:

1. Andrew is the sweetest boyfriend ever.... that wasn't supposed to be on the list but whateves...

2. Derek is being a dick, which actually remained the same.

3. Ohh Rebecca and Matt finally became boyfriend and girlfriend last week... I know Rebecca was making him feel the pain or something like that. He was sooo damn happy when she said yes, he literally kissed her in front of the whole school....Ikr... He then asked her to prom the second day which was soooo cute, even though it is his prom and not hers, he gave her that huge prom proposal thing.

4. Jessy became even closer to me if that is even possible, she still isn't talking to Derek. She said that it's better that way....which I actually disagree...like I don't want pmsing Derek every day.

5. We finally finished our dance, and we actually won the first place, we also continued cheerleading and Blair was being friendly. Which is actually odd. Maria on the other hand still a bitch, but I kind of thank her for that. Because without her Andrew and I wouldn't be a thing.

6. And lastly, did I tell you guys that PROM IS TOMORROW... wait actually its TODAY.

So right now it's 2 am and I'm in my bed looking at the damn ceiling for hours.

Andrew graduated... and prom is today.... darn it I can't sleep. I don't know what I would do without Andrew and Jessy at school.

I stayed like that for a couple of hours until finally, I slept at like 5 am. Well, I have to apply a huge amount of concealer tomorrow!!

The Next Day or actually a Few Hours Later

"ALEXANDRA AVERY THIS IS THE LAST TIME I CALL YOU, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL THROW THAT COLD WATER ON YOU!!" My mother yelled.

"I'M AWAKE JESUS!!!" I yelled back.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!"

"OKAYY MOM I NEED TO SHOWER FIRST!!!"

"THEN HURRY THE HELL UP THE SALON WON'T BE WAITING FOR YOUR HIGHNESS TO ARRIVE."

"THANKS MOM REALLY ENCOURAGING."

"SHUT UP AND GO SHOWER ALREADY."

"Okayyy!" I yelled as I entered my bathroom and took a shower, I then changed into some casual clothes and left my room.

"Morning mom, where's Derek?" I said as I entered the kitchen to see my mother sipping on her coffee.

"He left a minute ago." My mother said.

"Ohh, is he still not going?"

"Yes, he said its not his 'thing'!!" My mother said as she quoted what Derek told her.

"I think it's because of Jessy, she is leaving tomorrow."

"Yeah, maybe. Ok now let's go already."

"But... I didn't eat..."

"I'll get you something to eat on the way."

"Okayy..."