The Game

The Cheer Outfit^^^

Derek's Pov

I walked to Jessy's house and knocked on the door. I heard Jessy's voice say "Coming" and I couldn't help but smile when I heard that sweet voice of hers.

"Derek?" She said as she opened her door.

"I guess." I said.

"Come in," she said as she moved out of my way.

"I need to talk to you." I said when she closed the door behind me.

"Okay, but my father is sleeping is it fine with you if we go to my room?" She asked me while staring at me with her innocent green eyes.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

All those years I've known Jessy for, this is the first time I'll get to see her room.

As I entered her room, I thought it would be pink or purple themed, but her room was actually similar to mine having the colors black, grey and white. I spotted my jacket laying on her bed, which I smiled to myself for while looking at it.

"You can take it back." She said as she caught me staring at the jacket.

"No, keep it with you."

"You sure?" She said.

"Positive." I said while I smirked.

"So what did you want to talk about?" she asked as she put her backpack on her bedroom chair.

"I didn't know." I said, which made her turn around and ask, "didn't know what?"

"About your mother, I'm sorry if the smell bothered you."

"I-uhh, I-" she paused as we started at each other, then she continued, "you actually thought it was about the smell?" Jessy said as her eyes began to fill with tears.

"I just guessed." I said as I shrugged.

"Oh my god, you are stupid," she said, "I-I couldn't bear the thought of losing another person I care about for the same reason."

"Jessy-" I said as she cut me off, "no you don't have to say anything it's not my place to tell you what to do and what not to do."

I came closer to her as she looked deeply into my eyes and said, "Don't worry you'll never lose me and definitely not that way." A teardrop came down her cheeks as she moved her hand to wipe it away, but I beat her to it which left her hand on top of mine.

"Don't let any tear of yours fall down for anyone and especially not for me, cause I'm not worth it." I said.

She looked at me with watery eyes and said, "why do you think you aren't worth it?"

"We both know why, I have to go know. Alex is waiting in the car." I said as I removed my hand from her cheek and turned around to leave.

___________
On Monday, Lunch Break

Alex's Pov

"Hey Rebecca, Jessy." I said as I greeted the girls, "you ready for tonight's game?"

"Heyy biatchh, yepp I'm born ready hun." Jessy said.

"Yass, same here." Rebecca said as Jake approached our table.

"Hey, Jessy can we talk?" Jake said as he stood near Jessy at our lunch table, "yeah sure." She said then she stood up to leave, but before she did I winked at her which I received a glare in return.