After School

As I entered the school's gym on a Tuesday afternoon, I saw Blair with a group of girls near her that are probably participating in the dance too.

"Look who finally decided to show up!!" Blair said as the group of girls around her started giggling.

"I just came here to tell you that Jessy and I are participating in this stupid dance." I said as I turned around to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Blair said as I turned around.

"Umm, home!!" I said.

"You know that I am supposed to check out your moves, right?" As the girls started giggling again.

"Well, you didn't tell me that."

"I just did, so call Jessy and tell her to come back and don't forget to tell her to get some extra clothe for you."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing??"

"You are wearing a skirt, do you want your ass to show??" She said as she raised her brows.

"Okay, I got it, chill."

________________
After 30 min

"I came as fast as I could!!" Jessy said as she barged into the gym while panting.

"Jessy breathe!!" I said

"I'm okay I'm okay," Jessy said trying to stabilize her breathing. "I got some clothes lets change." She added.

After 15 mins

"We don't look bad." I said.

"Hun, we look fucking sexyyy." Jessy said.

Alex's outfit ^^^

Alex's outfit ^^^

Jessy's outfit^^^

Jessy's outfit^^^

"Let's go kick some ass!!" Jessy said.

"We aren't competing right now, you know that right??"

"Yeah yeah I know, why do you always ruin my happiness??" Jessy said.

I rolled my eyes and told her, "Let's go and show that-"