Jessy's POV

I sat in the second row of the classroom because I didn't want to see my teacher's face.

I know I'm being harsh, but I don't know I just have this thing against teachers and yes all of them.

The class wasn't full since the bell didn't ring yet, there were some people here and there. But you could count them.

I placed my history copybook on my desk and got my pen out of the bag. Andrew and Derek entered the class and I immediately put my head down and started doodling on my notebook, so he won't see me.

And by he I mean Derek.

"Hey, Jessy." Andrew said, so I turned and looked at him with a startled expression and muttered a low 'hey'. Like I know everything about you, my best friend is in love with you. Okay Jessy you have to shut up don't tell him anything. You can keep a secret.

"Who sent you?" I asked him.

"I- uh, no one. Why?" Andrew asked me.

"No nothing." I replied.

"Okayyyy..."

"Uhh you can sit here I can change my place." I said as I looked around to see that Derek sat near me and that there was no place for Andrew near him.

"Noooo, I'll sit in the first row. See ya." He said as he winked at me then at Derek. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!

The teacher came in and started explaining how World War II began. Blahh blahh blahh...

Everything was fine, Derek didn't say anything but when he took off his leather jacket. I could literally see it in slow motion. Oh my god. He is SOO FUCKING HOT. Calm down Jess don't embarrass yourself.

I turned around immediately and my cheeks started flushing.

I took my bottle of water and started drinking from it.

"I make you thirsty." Derek said in a sexual tone which made me spit the water on the person sitting in front of me.

"I'm so sorry." I told the girl with glasses who was sitting in front of me. She just glared at me and changed her seat while Derek chuckled like a complete idiot.

I didn't say anything to Derek I just kept on ignoring him, as I could feel him staring at me.

"I can see you staring, stop." I told him as I continued looking at my teacher.

"Well, I'm not looking at you." Derek said as he motioned to the girl wearing short shorts (if that was a thing) and a crop top which is more of a bra. Like Ouch.

"Right..." I trailed off, the girl finally noticed Derek staring at her so she started smirking and blowing kisses for him. BITCH. Jessy why are you angry, you are the one who ended things.

30 more minutes left, and I'm going to kill them both. Andrew walked towards slut #3 oh forgot to tell you guys I number them.

Andrew said something to the girl that I couldn't hear. But when Andrew left, the girl didn't give Derek one glance. What the hell did Andrew say??

At the end of the period I finally stood up to leave that boring class, and when I reached the doorway slut #3 came to me.

Great just what I needed.

I strongly suggest for you guys to listen to the song while reading..

"Excuse me." I told her as she blocked my way out of the classroom.