Out Loud

Jessy's outfit^^^

I swung the door of my math class open, I was trying to gasp for air after that little marathon I encountered. What the hell is wrong with me???

"Miss Avery, why are you late??" Mr. James asked.

"The bell just rang and half of the class isn't here, can you give me a sec, I'm trying to breathe." I said while inhaling deep fast breaths.

"Excuse me miss, you shouldn't disrespect your teacher that way!!"

"Sir with all due respect from the beginning of the school year you keep on trying to embarrass me and I actually don't give two fucks, k?" I said as I let everything that I wanted to tell that teacher out.

"MISS AVERY GET OUT OF MY CLASS IMMEDIATELY" he yelled.

"Okkkk. What the hell is wrong with you, I'm going out chi-lax dude" I said as I turned around to get out of class but instead, I bumped into a wall, scratch that into someone.

As I looked up I saw, Andrew?? Well, he certainly is no wall, damn that body.

"I heard that" Andrew said while smirking.

Did I say that out loud??

"Yes you did again!!" Andrew said.

"I have to go-" I said trying to squirm myself out of his way.

"Shouldn't you enter the class??"

"Nahh I got kicked out!!" I happily said.

"Why, what did you do?" Andrew asked while laughing.

"I just told him the truth." I politely said.

"What truth?"

"Wellll...." I trailed off as I explained what had happened to him.

"You're right" he finally said, "I noticed it since the beginning of the school year he has always treated you differently."

"Yeah well I don't care," I said nonchalantly "I have to go to the principal's office, I'll see you around."

"Yeah sure, see ya soon" Andrew said as he walked into the class.

After 2 sec I heard my teacher screaming "ANDREW POSEY GET THE HELL OUT, OF MY CLASS, YOU JUST EARNED YOURSELF A DETENTION YOUNG MAN!!!"

I started laughing as I heard my teacher yelling, as I turned around I saw Andrew leaving the class while laughing.

"I told ya, see ya soon." He said.

"Sooner than expected, what did you do??" I asked him

"I'll tell you, later on, let's go to the principal's office now shall we?"

"We shall." I said while smiling.

As we walked our way to the principal's office, I caught Andrew staring at me with a smile on his face.

"How come we have never talked before?" He asked.

"I don't know, I always thought that I don't belong in your group of friends."

"How come??" He asked then he added "you know your brother is in 'that group'."

"Yeah I know. Which leads me to the next point, my brother and I are two different people. We don't have a lot of stuff in common, which I'm proud of."

"Like what?"

"Well, he is a player....." I said shyly.

"Ahh, so you think my group of friends are, players??"