Phone Call

Lust for Life ~ Lana Del Rey ft The Weeknd

Rebecca's POV

"Hey, can I dance with you guys since my... I don't know what I should call him but there is this guy here and I'm trying to avoid him." I told a group of girls and guys dancing near me.

"Yeah sure." One of the girls said as I started dancing with them.

I felt someone grab my waist as I turned around I saw an angry Matt, "Well he found me, thanks anyways!!" I told the group.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm supposed to ask you that Matt? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I asked you first."

"I knew you'd be here so I came, only to see you dancing with other girls. What, one girl couldn't satisfy your horny needs." I said as I pushed my hand out of his hold.

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?"

"Ohh so you could dance with girls, but I can't dance with men? OH wait I was only dancing with girls. Get the fuck out of my face." I said as I walked away from him.

"REBECCA, THIS IS A FUCKING CLUB AND YOU'RE HERE DANCING ALL ALONE WITH HORNY MEN AND WOMEN. I'M ALLOWED TO BE ANGRY."

"Calm the f down."

"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN."

"Lower your fucking voice, who the fuck are you to talk to me in that way?"

"YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND." Matt said as he grabbed me by my waist and slung me over his shoulder.

I saw Andrew talking to a girl, so when we passed by him I told him, "Hey Andrew, Alex says hi." then I raised both my middle fingers as Matt walked outside the club while Andrew looked stunned. "Men." I said which apparently Matt heard and dropped me on the ground.

"What about them?"

"They are too horny." I said as I looked into Matt's lustful eyes.

"No, we aren't."

"Then tell me, what are you thinking about right now?" I whispered in Matt's ear as I bit his earlobe.

"I-I uhh......" Matt said as I backed away from him and licked my lips. I should play with him more often, I can't believe I make him that speechless.

"What? I didn't hear that." I said as I bit my lips. I saw Matt's bulge get excited which made me whisper in his ear, "I told you, didn't I Matty." I walked away from him as I swayed my hips more than usual. "And you're not my boyfriend." I added.

"Not yet." I heard him say which made me smile.

Alex's POV

'Message from Rebecca' my phone read.

'He was talking to a girl so I gave him the middle finger and told him you said hi' Rebecca said which made me laugh but kind of sad.

'Thanks babe <3' I replied back.

'Np sweetie do you want me to punch him?'

'Noooooo I'm fine thanks though.'

' :p'

End of phone messages....

That girl will be the death of me.

My phone started ringing, and Andrew's name popped up on my screen..... UHHHHHH

"What do you want?" I said.

"I received your message."

"And....."

"I was just asking her for bathroom directions."

"Why are you telling me this? We aren't dating, you shouldn't explain your actions you are a free man after all."

"But I don't wan- I just I feel like I owe you an explanation."

"So first or second?"

"What??"

"You said you wanted to go to the bathroom? Right? Or were you lying?"

"NO, I mean no I wasn't lying I wanted to pee."

I started laughing, so he said, "Why are you laughing?"

"You.....actually......answered...the.....question" I said while laughing.

"You were joking, great. I just embarrassed myself."

"No. No you didn't." I said as I tried to hold back my laugh.

"Don't hold it back. Laugh." when he said that I couldn't stop laughing, he is just so cute.

"Ok, I'm done." I said as I stopped laughing.

"God, your laugh is just..."

"Just what?"

"Hot, is that a thing?"

"It could be a thing, thanks."

"Hey look I have to hang up, I have to check on your brother he just went outside with Jessy."

"Oh okay, if you need anything tell me."

"Yeah sure, bye sugar."

"Bye Andrew."

END OF PHONE CALL!!!

Now what?

"MOMMMMM!!!"

"WHATTT"

"I'M BOREDDDDD"

"SOOOO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO"

"THANKS FOR THE HELP MOM."

"STOP BEING SARCASTIC YOUNG LADY."

"I'LL TRY."

"TRY HARDER"

Now what, for real?? I'll just sleep it's getting pretty late.

*********

Hey guys I just updated new chapters of my other story "Shush", so you could read them in the meantime while I'm working on new chapters.

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll