Ch2-Ignored and leaving

The flame of the star

Previously:

What's with me and these dreams I've been having

Mom

-YYYYYYYY

What is wrong with me

OK what's going on here

Natsu, are you okay

Have you noticed any thing strange going on lately

No

Its just--nothing

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Ch2-ignored and leaving

At the guild

Lucy's POV

I walked into the guild without bothering to greet them. It not like they would notice my presence like they always do.

I sat on my favorite stool in the guild while waiting for Mira to finish her conversation with Laxus. I looked around and spotted Lisanna with Natsu. I felt heart broken seeing the two of them together. Ever since Lisanna come back from the 'dead', the guild has been ignoring me and focused on catching up with her. It seems that I was a 'replacement' for her.

I felt a hand on my back and I turned around and saw Levy. "I am here for you, don't you ever forget that." She said.

"I know. Thanks Levy, you really are a good friend." I said giving her a small smile which she returned.

Natsu's POV

I looked around the guild and I saw Lucy talking to Levy. I was currently sitting with Lisanna who would not let me go. I really wanted  to speak to Lucy so that she would not think I abandoned her but Lisanna  won't leave me alone.

My eyes landed on Levy who sent me a death glare. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't scared. Her glare rivaled Erza's glare.

I walked up to her and tried to speak to her but she cur me off. "What do you want?" She said bitterly. I flinched upon hearing the tone of her voice.

"Lucy, I-"

"I don't want to hear it Natsu. I know what you want to say. Don't worry, I understand. I will tell master our decision."

✴TFOTS✴

Lucy's POV

I stood up and walked up to master's office. I closed the door and greeted the small man.

"Lucy, what can I do for you?" He asked. "Master, I would like to leave the guild." I stated.

"Why? What happened? What did they do this time?" He asked.

Normal POV

"Hey, do you know why Lucy suddenly went to master's office?" Natsu asked.

"Obviously to leave the guild." Levy said bitterly. "What do you mean 'to leave the guild'?" He asked innocently.

"It exactly what she means." This time it was Gajeel who spoke. "I don't understand." Natsu said.

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE JUST TO DENSE TO UNDERSTAND, FIRE HEAD. SHE HAS BEEN GOING ON 'SOLO' MISSIONS FOR THE PAST FIVE MONTHS BECAUSE YOU ALL IGNORED HER AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES HER NAKAMAS? SHE HAS BEEN CRYING HERSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE YOU ALL IGNORED HER AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO LOOK HER IN EYE?  HOW DARE YOU." Gajeel yelled in rage.