Ch 9▶the search 3

FLAME OF THE STAR

⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕

We fought for a while but the number of wyverns didn't decrease. Instead it was increasing as more wyverns came and the ones we defeated earlier rose up and continued to fight.

"Lucy we are hitting nowhere with this." Chase yelled angrily out of frustration. "We're in trouble." Elena said. We were completely surrounded.

In the forest beside the mountain

"BOOM!!!"

An explosion was heard.

"What was that?" Alissa asked. "I coming from the mountain." Rohan said.

"Maybe the mages are fighting." Nathan said. "Come on, let's check it out." Zachary said. They all nodded and began to head for  the mountain.

⭕❌⭕

"Natsu, I want more fish." Happy said. "But you just ate fish." Natsu asked in utter disbelief.

"Well, i want another." He said. "Fine, we'll get another....."

"BOOM!!!"

An explosion was heard.

"What the." "Its coming from the mountain." Happy said. "Come on, let's check it out." Natsu said. With that, the duo dashed  towards the mountain.

⭕❌⭕❌⭕

"We're screwed." Serena said as she barely dodged a wyverns attack.

A wyvern came behind me but when I noticed, it was too late.

"Lucy, look out!" Every one yelled. Then...

"Astral star blazing strike."

CH 9▶The search 3
(Reunion........... in tears?)

"Astral star blazing strike." A voice said. A surge of white energy blasted a hole through the wyvern that was about to hit Lucy.

Lucy's POV

We all turned to the direction the attack came from and saw.....

"Zach-nii." I said in disbelief. I could not believe it. I then heard a series of attack.

"Celestial god's rage."

"Aquas beam."

"Star shower."

"Lightning strike."

"Gravity throw."

"Mars form: suscrate beam."

I turned around and saw my friends and three others I recognized, launching attacks on the wyverns. "Rohan, Alissa, Nathan." Again, I was surprised by the turn of events.

"I'm guessing you guys are the rising star wizards." Zachary said. I then ran up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you." I said. "I missed you too." He said. Everyone awed at this, having completely forgotten about the wyverns in front of us. Chase was the first to notice them.

"Guys, as much as I would love to watch this little reunion, the wyverns are about to attack." Chase said but before we could comprehend the situation, the wyverns were dashing towards us. "Run." Serena yelled but it was too late. However, as the universe always does, I heard...

"Fire dragon's blazing wing attack." A whip of hot burning  hit the incoming wyvern. I looked up and saw Natsu and Happy. "Natsu." I said softly. The others were confused as I started crying.