Ch 15▶Goodbye for now

FLAME OF THE STAR

Ch 15▶Goodbye for now

Lucy's POV

Two months later

Lucy's POV

"Celestial dragon roar." I chanted as a surge of white beam of light energy shot from my mouth. "Celestial shield." Celestia blocked my attack.

"Solus beam." Celestia chanted as she launched a beam towards me. I was able to dodge it easily.

"Water dragon tidal wave." A wave of water flooded the area.

"Lightning dragon thunder blast." I chanted as lightning rained down and electrocuted the area including Celestia, who barely managed to escape.

"I see you have grown quite stronger than I expected. You even know how to apply your spells in order to do a lot of damage." She was referring to the landscape that was destroyed. I just smiled, happy with myself at what I had done.

✖✖✖

Normal POV

"All is in order, Master." An unidentified person said. "Very good. At last, now they will be pleased." The 'master' said.

"When will she leave the dragon realm?" The 'master' said. "Today sir. I also received word that the other children of the stars have arrived back in earth land." The unidentified person said.

"What about him?"

"He hasn't made any move yet. Though he has awoken his powers. Its only a matter of time before they come to retrieve him." He said. "Shall we begin with the plan, master?"

"All in due time, Mark. All in due time."

✖✖✖✖

The Flame of the Star

✖✖✖✖

Lucy's POV

I was currently in the meeting room with the twelve elemental dragons. The meeting room was a large chamber with a round table were the elemental dragons would gather and discuss issues concerning the future of the dragons.

I had informed them of my decision to return home to earth land.

"I'm guessing that we can't change your mind on leaving." Celestia said to me. "No, you can't. I have decided to return home to earth land. I cannot run away from my problems forever. Sooner or later, I will have to face every one in fairy tail." I said with a firm determination.

"Alright, here are our keys. You can summon us any time you want, when you need us." She said handing me a small box which contained twelve keys.

I have spent two months in the dragon realm, undergoing intensive training in celestial arts and dragon slaying magic. The dragons, with the help of one of the palace enchanters, were able to give me the power of an elemental dragon slayer, making it easy for me to learn most of the basic dragon slaying spells. I was also able to fully master my celestial magic, allowing me to be able to summon all the twelve zodiac celestial spirits even without the keys.

I also learnt some basic star goddess magic that will help me in battles. Celestia said that I was a fast learner as I was able to learn all of this under a span of two months. Though I learnt basic dragon slaying magic, I spent nearly two weeks learning and practicing celestial dragon slaying magic until I was able to awaken the celestial star goddess mode and celestial dragon queen mode which in this state, can earn me a place in the wizard saints' rank. Speaking of which, maybe I should consider that.....

After saying my goodbyes, I hurriedly went to my room to gather my things. I summoned virgo to take my things to the celectial world. As she left, I turned around to see the dragons in my room.

"I will miss you guys." I said to them. I would not lie, I was on the verge of crying. During this past two months spent in the dragon realm, i have grown attached to the dragons and have created a special bond with them.

"We will miss you too, princess." Igneel said. After that, I turned around, backing them. I stretched my right hand and chanted:

"Open, portal to earth land."

A swirling portal appeared. I turned back to look at the dragons in their human form one more time before stepping into the portal. I had only one thought in mind.

Goodbye for now, Dragon Realm...

As I came out of the portal, I realized that I arrived I the same forest that celestial and I were in before going to the dragon realm. I then began to walk down the path that lead to town.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶home at last

A/N:

Hello dear readers,

I just want to say that I am so, incredibly sorry for the last update. I couldn't write for some time because of some reasons.

I promise to update this and my other ongoing series as frequently as possible.

I will update the kingdom of fiore and my own way between today and tomorrow.

Please, don't forget to vote and comment.

Till next time....