Ch 12 ▶The dragon past

THE FLAME OF THE STARS

"Igneel? Grandineey? Metallicana? As in Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel's dragons?!" I exclaimed in surprise.

Ch 12▶The dragon past

Lucy's POV

"You know our children?" The dragons asked. "Yeah, we were once in the same guild." I answered.

"How are they now?" They asked. "Well, they are doing well. At least the last time I saw them, they were." I said nonchalantly.

⭕❌⭕

Natsu's POV

~vision~

Natsu Dragneel you have been chosen

Order must be restored

Natsu

I am he who shall awaken

No I refuse to give up

Don't do it

It can't be

I am your father

Since the beginning of time

I don't understand

She is your sister

Hello brother

I will kill you

Natsu stop

Ahhhhhhh

Come and get me you creepy bastard

I am the one you want not them

Today's your lucky day

It is time

Ahahahah

I love you

Lucy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~end of vision~

As soon as that 'nightmare' was over, I regained consciousness and began to ask myself "what is wrong with me?"

"You okay?" Wendy asked. "I don't know. I don't think so."

⭕❌⭕

Lucy's POV

"I have a question." I stated. "You may ask." Serene said. "Stella, you said that the wyvern attack was caused by an evil force that's trying to get rid of me and my relatives? And that we are the children of the stars, right?" I asked.

"Yes and yes." Celestia answered. "I don't get it. Who are the evil forces?"

"Allow me to explain." Igneel said.

"Four hundred years ago,We dragons ruled over earth land. We were feared by humans but we were able to live and coexist peacefully. However, some dragons refused to live with humans as they saw them as pest and feed, so eventually, war broke out. During the war, A great enchanter found a way to for humans to help dragons by enchanting dragon magic in them, thus creating dragon slaying magic.

With this, we were able to win the war. However, we miscalculated. Some of the humans given dragon magic, the dragon slayers, began killing other dragons. But then, a teenage girl with an enormous amount of magic came. This was the woman later known as Queen Star.

Queen Star saved the remaining dragons by sending us to another dimension, now called the dragons realm. We then made her our queen and taught her every single dragon slaying magic.

However, a mysterious evil force attack the dragon realm. Queen star, even with her magic, was powerless to stop them. Eventually, a king came and together, they sealed the evil force.

The spell used to seal the great evil was called the flame of the stars. A spell so powerful that even Queen Star couldn't cast it alone."

Igneel told his tale. It was beyond incredible. "Wow." Was all I could say.

"But now, it seems the spell has desecrated." Avrora said. "So what do we do?" I asked. "The only thing to do is to cast the spell again, but this time, it will destroy the evil once and for all." Weislogia said.

"How will I-"

Then I remembered.

~flashback~

"Where am I? Hello. Is any one here?" She asked while walking to nowhere. It was pitched black until she saw a white door. She opened the door and walked in only to see nothing but pure white. Then a council of people appeared around her.

"Lucy Heartfilia, you have been chosen by the council to be the next holder of the key." A man in white spoke.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"You as the next heir are destined to do great things. First you will be the holder of the key, then you will save humanity along side a boy." He said.

"What key? And which boy? Please tell me." She pleaded.

"Don't worry dear. In time you will understand." And with that they vanished.

~end of flashback~

"What?" Metallicana asked. "I had a dream where I was told that I would save humanity along with a boy." I said.

"But-"

"I think Lucy has heard enough. Dear, let's go to your room. You need to rest for tomorrow." Celestia said. "What is happening tomorrow?

"Your training begins."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶training