Ch 7 ▶the search 1

FLAME OF THE STAR

CH 6 ▶the search 1
(shooting star and wyverns)

Two days later

Natsu's POV

"Hey Natsu, why did you choose this job?" Happy asked. I get him though. Los Andes is pretty far and there are other jobs to pick which are closer. "I don't know. Its like I feel there is more to it than some flowers. I feel like something will happen on this job." I explained my reason.

We were currently all walking down the main street in a district in Los Andes. We stopped at a flower shoo to ask questions. "Excuse me, where can I find the  shooting star flower?" I asked an old woman.

🔑🔑🔑

Shooting stars flower

A rare flower that is green in colour. The top of the flower is golden, has five petals that is shaped like a star. It grows only in mt. fryer near Los Andes.

🔑🔑🔑

"You can find it in the mountain outside Los Andes." She said. "But I must warn you, danger lurks in the mountain regions." She added.

"What kind of danger?" Happy asked. "It is said that wyverns live in the mountains and eats anyone at sight. Before you can get 5o the flower, you must first pass the wyverns bur beware, no one that has been to the mountain has ever returned alive." She explained. "But my friends came here some months ago and I saw them return with the flower." I said not understanding.

"Maybe your friends found the ones that were in my shop. I remember now. Ten months ago, three young people came to my shop. A scarlet haired woman, a dark haired guy and a blonde haired girl. The blonde haired girl lives here in Los Andes as I saw her a few days ago. Her name is Lucy Heartfilia and she is a member of the wizard guild, rising star." The old woman said.

⭕❌⭕❌⭕

"You are?" Master Lourdes asked. "My name is Natsu Dragneel. I'm looking for Lucy Heartfilia. I know she is a member of  this guild. Where is she?" I questioned him.

"She left fired a job to defeat a horde of  in Onibus." He said. "Thanks for the information." I said.

"Say, have we met before?" He asked. "Uhh...No." I said awkwardly.

"You look familiar." He said. "Gotta go. Come on Happy." I said. And with that, we left.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Fire dragon iron fist." I chanted as I hit a wyvern with my attack. "Come on, give me your best shot." There were three left to defeat and then the flower will be mine.

"Fire dragon roar." I chanted s a whirl of fire hit two of the wyverns. I did not see the last one coming.

As it was about to hit me,

"Moul nix rena." I chanted, absent minded, in an unknown language. A white blinding light shone around the mountain. 

After the light had died down, the wyverns in front of me and the ones that were lying motionlessly on the floor were nowhere to be seen.

"That's new." I said to my self not really knowing what to make of this. Happy then came flying with a basket of shooting star flowers.

"Natsu, what was that light? And what happened to the wyverns?" He asked. 

"I don't know. I don't understand what just happened." I said, confused. "Anyway, since we have the flower, let's go to Onibus."

⭕❌⭕❌⭕

Normal POV

In fairy tail

"I've this weird feeling about this job Natsu took." Erza said. "Why?" Mira asked. While cleaning the bar. "Well, last I heard, the only place that shooting star grows is on mt. Freyer in Los Andes." Erza explained.

"So, what's the deal?" Gray asked. "Wyverns live in that area." She said. "This is Natsu we are talking about. Some wyverns are not going to stop him from completing the job." Lisanna chirped in.

"I know. But still, even though, I have this weird feeling that there's more to it. That something will happen."

The guild doors flew open and a dark haired guy walked in. The entire guild stopped what they were doing to see who it was.

The mysterious man walked to the bar and spike to Mira. "My name is Ryo Akamatsu and I am looking for your guild master." The man said. 

"I'm the master here. What do you wish to see me about?" The master spoke.

"I would like to join fairy tail."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Elsewhere

"Is this enough proof for you, Arg?" Asked an unknown person. "Well, I don't know what to say." Arg said.

"See, i told you he was the one and that Thanatos was right!" Exclaimed another person.

"Calm down Singe. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. If you want us to believe you, he must perform the spell."

Two days later

In Onibus

Natsu and Happy had arrived a few hours ago and were heading for their client's house.

"Natsu, what do you think our client wants the flower for?" Happy asked. "Beats me." Was all Natsu said.

In the forest near Mt. Fikama

"What's taking them so long? Its been three days since Lourdes said they left. Why haven't they arrived!?" Max blurted out, completely annoyed.

"They will be here soon." Zachary told him.

To be continued....

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

The search for Lucy's relatives still continues however, problems arises on the mountain as the wyverns are too many for them to handle...

"Lucy look out!!!"

Next time▶The search 2

How will they handle these troubles? Stay tuned to find out on the next chapter.