Ch3-Los Andes 1

Flame of the Star

Previously:

I am here for you

I don't want to here it

Don't worry I understand

Lucy what can I do for you

Its about what happened seven years ago

SHE HAS BEEN CRYING HERSELF TO SLEEP

I am very disappointed in you

Are you going okay

ANSWER ME

Natsuuuuuuuuuu

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

Ch3-Los Andes

At the guild

Normal POV

"Natsuuuuuuuuuu" Happy yelled as he watched Natsu collapse.

"Quick, Gajeel take him to the infirmary." Master commanded.

Gajeel did as he was told. He carried Natsu to the infirmary and laid him on a bed. Wendy came in and checked his vitals. She came out some minutes later.

"He is going to be alright. He just passed out that's all." The guild sighed in relief.

"Its kinda weird you know." Wendy said. "What do you mean?" Erza asked. "As far as I have known Natsu, he is not the type that has a headache or pass out. Well, I don't know. Its just..weird you know."

"I agree."

"Juvia too. Natsu-san only has a headache or passes out after fighting a strong enemy." Juvia stated.

"You are right. Let's just wait for Natsu to wake up."

Natsu's inner mind

Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel

"Who's there?" Natsu asked.

"Natsu Dragneel, if you want to protect fairy tail, you must leave." A voice said as a man appeared.

"What are you talking about? Why would I leave fairy tail?"

"Remember your dream?"

~Flashback~

Natsu Dragneel you have been chosen

Order must be restored

Natsu

I am he who shall awaken

No I refuse to give up

Don't do it

It can't be

I am your father

Since the beginning of time

I don't understand

She is your sister

Hello brother

I will kill you

Natsu stop

Ahhhhhhh

Come and get me you creepy bastard

I am the one you want not them

Today's your lucky day

It is time

Ahahahah

I love you

Lucy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~end of flashback~

"Yeah, I remember. Do you know anything about it?" Natsu asked.

"It wasn't a dream. It was a vision. Remember, leave fairy tail." And with that, he was gone.

Back in reality

Natsu's POV

I woke up with a headache. Ouch, what was that about. I was thinking about that weird dream when Wendy walked in.

"Natsu, you're awake." Wendy said.

"Yeah, what happened? Why am I in the infirmary?" I asked.

"Well, after master spoke to us, happy called you but you did not answer, so when he yelled at you, you passed out."she explained.

~TFOTS~

Lucy's POV

I headed to the Magnolia train station and went to the counter. "One ticket to free town please." I told the lady at the counter. "That will be &50,000. The woman said. (Note & represents jewels). I brought out the money from my purse and paid.

"Thank you ma'am. Enjoy your ride." She said. I then boarded the train.