Ch 26▶Fairy tail strikes 5

FLAME OF THE STARS

Erza's POV

We entered another room. It seems empty and quiet, until...

"Dark god's rage."

A black beam came our way.

"Celestial Shield."

Lucy chanted. A golden shield appeared and protected us from the attack.

"What the hell was that?!" Natsu yelled out. "Show yourself you coward!" Lucy shouted out to the attacker.

"Nice to see you, princess Lucy. I'm Zelda." Zelda greeted with an evil smirk.

I transformed to my Heaven's wheel armor and stood in front of them. "Let me handle her. You guys go ahead." I said, rather calmly than expected.

"Erza, but-" Lucy started, but was  interrupted. "We'll stay too." Zachary and Rohan said.

Natsu nodded in understanding. He grabbed Lucy's hand and ran off with her, Nathan following closely behind. When they were out of sight and earshot, I turned around to face Zelda. "I see. Acting like a hero huh, Erza-san."

"Let's get this over with."

Ch 26▶Fairy tail strikes 5
(Erza, the astral knight)

Erza's POV

Zelda and I had been engulfed in a fierce battle that had stretched out for a long time. She chanted another spell.

"Dark god's Flaming Fist." She charged at me with black flame covering her fist. I caught her hand and used a great deal of force to throw her across the room. I re-equipped into my flight armor and I charged at her.

"Astral star strike." Zachary attacked.

"Star vortex." Rohan stroke her.

I swiftly kicked her side and then the other, sending her a few feet back. I tried to slash her with my sword but she caught the blade with her bare hands.

"Dark god's destruction fist."

She created an explosion of dark magic energy. We all moved back a bit. But............, I couldn't avoid her next attack.

"Dark god's secret art: fury of flames."

Black flames erupted and engulfed the whole room. I was badly hurt by the attack but Zachary and Rohan were lucky to  have escaped the attack with minor injuries.

"Give up. You can't win." Zelda said, mocking us. "Never." I said weakly. "Why do you oppose us? This has nothing to do with you." Zelda said.

"It has everything to do with me. You are targeting my family members. And I will not allow any one to harm them." I said with determination.

Zachary and Rohan then came to me, both placing a hand on me back. I looked at them and they were smiling. I nodded and looked at Zelda. The two were passing their magic to me.

"Re-equip: astral knight armor." I chanted. I then charged at Zelda.

"Astral armadeiorei."

A blinding light shone and I stabbed her on her stomach. She coughed out blood.

"How? How did you defeat me?" Zelda said, shocked at the outcome of the battle she had hoped to win.

"Because of my friends. They trusted me and that's what kept me going. They believe in me and that's what gives me strength." I said.

I withdrew my blood covered sword from her stomach. She then collapse on the floor.

Normal POV

Concluding the battle, Erza, who used too much magic power, collapsed on the floor, falling unconscious.

"She is something, I'd say." Zachary spoke.

'Yeah, she is." Rohan said, smiling at her.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time▶final battle