Ch 27▶Fairy tail strikes 6

FLAME OF THE STARS

A/n: this will be a short chapter.

Ch 27▶Fairy tail strikes 6
(Final battle)

With the guild

"Lightning dragon raging thunder bolt."

"Animal soul: bird."

"Fire dragon roar."

"Satan soul: seitri."

"Full body beast soul."

"Knuckle plant."

"Super speed."

"Card magic: fire strike."

"Paint seal."

"Fly my babies. Battle formation."

"Rune magic: enchantment."

"Fairy magic: petrification."

"Gun magic: rapid shot."

"Magic bullet."

Fairy tail mages were battling the forces of evil, preventing them from reaching the guild hall.

With Elena's group

"Triple strike: lightning mist gravity strike." The three of us chanted, defeating all the soldiers.

With Gray

Gray sretched out his right hand, while Juvia stretched out her left hand, both palms facing up. They focused and concentrated their magic. Soon their elements began to spiral.

"Unison raid of ice and water: snow lancer slice."

They both chanted, launching the newly formed snow attack towards Shinji. He was surprised that he didn't notice the attack until it was too late. It hit him, sending him flying to a nearby wall, rendering him unconscious.

With Levy

"Iron dragon roar."

"Solid srript:iron."

We both chanted then Elena used her force of gravity to direct the attack at Zerth, defeating him finally.

With Wendy

My body started to glow green. Alissa then came to my side and held my hand. I knew what it meant. She started to glow.

"Astral dress: Jupiter form. Planetary shock wave." The ground began to shake.

"Unison raid. Astral sky dragon secret art: Jupiter air manipulation."

We chanted. A green aura was radiating from the both of us into the air. In a matter of second, the air changed.

All the soldiers started to hold their throat. They couldn't breath. One by one, they got knocked out due to lack of air.

With Erza

Zachary and Rohan came to me, both placing a hand on me back. I looked at them and they were smiling. I nodded and looked at Zelda. The two were passing their magic to me.

"Re-equip: astral knight armor." I chanted. I then charged at Zelda.

"Astral armadeiorei."

A blinding light shone and I stabbed her on her stomach. She coughed out blood.

"How? How did you defeat me?" Zelda said, shocked at the outcome of the battle she had hoped to win.

"Because of my friends. They trusted me and that's what kept me going. They believe in me and that's what gives me strength." I said.

I withdrew my blood covered sword from her stomach. She then collapse on the floor.

➖➕➖

Lucy's POV

Natsu and I kept running until we arrived in front of a large door. Natsu pushed the door open and we entered inside. Upon entering, we greeted by five warriors. Behind them, a man was sitting on a throne-like chair.

"Princess Lucilyn, Natsu Dragneel. I've been expecting you." The man sitting said.

"Who are you?" Natsu asked. "I am your worst nightmare. But you can call me Malcolm." The man said. He then stood up.

Natsu and I got into a fighting stance. Malcolm approached us casually. "I've been waiting for you, Natsu?" He said. Now, I'm confused.

"What are you talking about?" Natsu asked. "Surely, you have been having dreams and visions lately. And, the voices." He said with an evil smile. "What do you know about it?" Natsu asked.

"If you defeat me, I'll yell you. Mind you, this will be

.

.

.

.

the final battle."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶the flame of the stars