Ch 11▶The dragons realm

FLAME OF THE STAR

"Zachary, you are the leader of the stars."

"Rohan, you are the strength of the stars."

"Alissa, you are the soul of the stars."

"Nathan, you are the speed of the stars."

"Lucy, you are the heart of the stars."

"The five of you must train to master your powers and abilities and also use the power of your weapons." Celestia said.

"Among the spells you will all learn, yours, Lucy, will be the hardest especially your ultimate spell." She said. "Which is?" I asked.

"The flame of the stars."

Ch 11▶The dragons realm

"The flame of the star?" Lucy asked. "What kind of spell is that?" Alissa asked. They all wanted to know.

"I don't have the details but all I can say is that it is really powerful." Stella said. "How powerful?" Rohan asked. "So powerful that Queen star had to team up with the other king just to cast it." She said.

In fairy tail

After two weeks, Natsu and Happy finally made it to fairy tail. They walked into the guild hall and just went straight to the master's office without greeting the members present. This act shocked the guild members especially Gray, Erza, Wendy and Lisanna.

Master's office

Natsu's POV

"How did it go?" Gramps asked. "It went fine. Happy said. "Then why did you come back so late and why do you  look depressed?" He asked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We saw Lucy." I said.

Elsewhere

"Soon, it'll be time for our plans to take action." Xerodite said.

⭕❌⭕❌⭕

In the middle of a field surrounded by forest of trees

Lucy's POV

"Celestia, what are we doing out here?" I asked. "Just wait and see." She said. Soon, four figures appeared.

"Cronus, Aurora, Carl,  stache face, you are here." Stella said. "Shall we?" Carl asked. She nodded. The next thing I know, Zach, Nathan, Alissa, Rohan and the four that appeared vanished.
Celestia chanted with her eyes closed.

"Open, portal to the palace of the stars, dragons realm." A portal opened in front of us. Celestia and I stepped into the portal.

The moment I entered the realm, I saw dozens of floating island. Each island had different colors, structures and natures, all distinguishing themselves from each other. I also saw dragons flying in the sky, displaying their majestic natures of the air.

In front of us was a ginormous castle that was almost twenty one storeys high. It was surrounded by gardens of flower. Celestia then featured for me to follow her. We then walked towards the huge castle. Upon getting inside, my jaw literally dropped as I was stunned at the sight I saw.

The inside of the palace was grand. On the ceiling were two big chandeliers with dozens of light in each. The left wall had a huge portrait of me and my mom. Also, a portrait of my grand mother. The right wall of the castle had the typical grand portraits a normal castle should have. The floor was made of golden concrete marble that put all other marble floors to shame. It was truly a sight to behold.

"Shall we, princess?" Stella asked. I just nodded and we continued. We walked up a grand golden staircase with red carpet. As we got to the top of the staircase, we turned right. We continued down the hallway until we reached a humongous golden door. Celestia opened the door and we walked in. We were greeted by eleven people who were seated on a round table.

"Princess Lucilyn." A man with red spiky hair that reminded me of Natsu spoke. "Yeah?" I said, unsure of what to say. "Allow me to introduce these people. This is Igneel, the fire dragon, Serene, the water dragon, Grandineey, the sky dragon, Metallicana, the iron dragon, Blazt, the lightning dragon, Weislogia, the white holy dragon Skiadrum, the shadow dragon, Riona, the time dragon, Rava, the space dragon, Avrora, the nature dragon, and Breth, the snow dragon. The eleven of them including myself are known as the twelve elemental dragons of the dragon realm." Celestial said.

"Igneel? Grandineey? Metallicana? As in Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel's dragons?!" I exclaimed in surprise.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time▶the dragon past

Discovering her old friends' dragons' location, Lucy learns the truth about the dragon realm.