Ch 17▶A fairy tail reunion

FLAME OF THE STAR

Lucy's POV

Here we were, standing in front of the fairy tail guild hall and nervousness was slowly killing me. I didn't know how they would react after I've been gone for seven months.

I was thinking, would they accept me or would they kick me out? Would they even forgive me? I am sure that they already hate me.

"Lu-chan, are you okay?" Levy asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, giving her a small smile. Its nice to know that at least someone cares about me "You sure? You look like a kid about to be scolded for stealing candy." Nathan joked. Really bro?

"Not funny."

"Are you ready?" Zach-nii asked me. I nodded and said, "I'm ready." And with that, he pushed the guild doors open.

Ch 17▶A fairy tail reunion

Normal POV

The guild members of fairy tail were doing their normal activities when all of a sudden the doors flew open.

Their eyes widened as they recognized who it was. It was the blond celestial spirit mage that they haven't seen in months. Some were on the verge of tears but they all cried out her name.

"LUCY!"

Elsewhere

"So, it seems they have changed location." Madcrodite said. "Where is it?" Xerarodite asked. "According to the radar, its his guild, fairy tail." Chromodite answered.

"I see. Let's give them a house warming gift, shall we?"

Lucy's POV

"LUCY!"

After shouting my name, they all looked away from me. No one dared to talk or move. So I decided to make the first move.

I bowed my head in a sign of apology. Everyone was shock at my sudden action, even Levy, my cousins and brothers and my friends. "Lucy, what the hell are you doing?"

"Everyone, I'm sorry for leaving without saying any goodbyes. I know it was wrong of me but I had no choice." I apologized to them.

"No, Lucy. We're the ones who should be saying sorry and apologizing. It was our fault that you left. If we didn't ignore you then none of this would have happened." Erza spoke. Many guild members agreed with her.

"But your ignorance was half the reason I left." I blurted out. Oh snap...

"Half the reason? What's the other half?" Gray asked. "I had to look for my missing relatives." I said as an excuse. Though, it wasn't an excuse as that was actually the reason that I left.

"Awwwwn. How thoughtful of you. You should have told us. We would have helped you look for them." Mira said. I was moved by this but then........

"Hey, that's mean." I turned back to look at Max. "What's mean?" I asked him. "You forgot about us." Alissa said with a frown. "Oh. I'm sorry." I told them.

"Everyone, these are my friends Chase, Elena and Serena. My brother Zachary, my cousins, Alissa and Rohan." I introduced.

"Who's the other guy?" Lisanna asked. "He's my annoying twin, Maximus." I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, its Nathan. Don't listen to her." The whole guild erupted in laughter. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." I said nonchalantly.

"So, are we forgiven?" Lisanna asked with hope in her eyes. "The truth is that I was never really mad at you guys. I was disappointed but I wasn't angry or mad. So, I forgive you guys." I said giving them a wstm smile.

"Well, well. Who do we have here?" I looked up to the second floor and saw that Master Makarov had appeared.

"I'm back, Master. And I found them." I said, happiness filled in my voice.

"BRATS! OUR LONG GONE MEMBER IS BACK! AND SO ARE SOME NEW MEMBERS! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST GIFT TO OFFER THEIR RETURN?" Master yelled causing everyone to cheer as they knew the answer.

"PARTY!"

As soon as they shouted, the guild doors opened, revealing him.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time▶Lucy and Natsu

Please follow me,

Read

Vote

Pm

And comment

Till next time.....