Ch 19▶Attack on Fairy tail 2

FLAME OF THE STAR

Ch 19▶Attack on Fairy tail 2
(Attack on Magnolia)

Six days later

Lucy's POV

"For crying out loud, GET OUT!"

I manger to get Natsu out of my apartment. Its been almost a week since I came back and guess what? Natsu won't let me be in peace. He's always around and is always looking at me. At first, I thought it was cute but now, it was becoming annoying.

Like now I'm sitting on a stool at the bar in the guild drinking a strawberry milkshake and he has been staring at me since I got here.

Levy then walked up to me. "Hey Lucy, is everything alright?" She asked. "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Well, because Natsu has been looking at you for quite sometime. I think he likes you." She said with a smirk.

"He's been like that since I got back. I found it cute at first but now its really disturbing." I said as I released a frustrated sigh. "Oh." Was all she said.

"I will talk to him about it later." I told her. My annoying twin then walked over to me with an amused smirk. Oh great, now I have another idiot to deal with. I think the universe hates me or something because today was so not my lucky day.

"Someone's angry and frustrated about something. Say, could it be about Natsu?" A voice I know too well said from behind me.

"I'm not in the mood, Ximus." I told him. "Hey, its Nathan or Max." He said. "How about Wellis?" "No!"

"Whatever." I said. And with that, I walked away to speak to Natsu.

Normal POV 

Every one was in the guild hall. Singing, chatting, drinking. You know, the usual fairy tail stuff.

Lucy walked over to Natsu.

"Hey Natsu. I need to tell you something." I said with a stern look.

"What do you-"

All of a sudden, a explosion was heard. The ground started to shake. Glasses, bottles, tables, all broke in the guild hall.

Civilians in Magnolia were running around, finding a safe place to hide. Soon, the quake stopped and fire balls rained down from the sky.

"What's going on?" Gray asked. "We're under attack." Zachary said as he ran in to the guild.

"By who?" Erza asked.

"By them." Lucy said. "Who?" Lisanna repeated. "I'll explain later." Lucy said. She got up and without hesitation, casted a spell in front of the whole guild:

"Celestial goddess sacred art: star barrier."

A magic circle appeared round the town and a barrier formed, protecting the city.

"Yuuki, help me secure the barrier." Lucy ordered. Alissa nodded.

"Astral dress: Uranus form. Star barrier."

She re-equipped and casted, reinforcing Lucy's barrier. The barrier covered the entire Magnolia.

In the skies above

"All units fall back. I repeat, fall back." The commander said. "But commander Malcolm, lord Xerodite ordered their total destruction." One of the soldiers said.

"They'll get it but I an waiting for them to come to me." He said. "And how sure are you that they'll come?" A voice behind him said.

"I am so sure, Zerth. So sure."

Back at fairy tail

"They retreated." Alissa said. The attacks had finally stopped.  "That was just a warning." Lucy said.

"Lucy, what is going on?  And how were you able to do that?"

Oh snap!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next time ▶ revealation

The truth is revealed.