Ch 8▶the search 2

FLAME OF THE STAR

CH 8▶the search 2
(Troubles at mt. Fikama)

Normal POV

In fairy tail

"I'm going to tell him." Lisanna said. "Who?" Cana asked. "Tell who what?" Mira asked. "I'm going to tell Natsu when he comes back." She said.

"That's great and all, but what exactly are you going to tell him?" Gray asked. "I'm going to confess my love to Natsu." Lisanna said happily.

⭕❌⭕❌⭕

Lucy's POV

In Onibus

"Welcome mages of rising star. My name is Marcus Dorena. I am the mayor of Onibus." The mayor introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you mayor. My name is Lucy Heartfilia and these are my companions, Elena Gilbert, Chase Daven and Serena Masuss." I introduced. "Nice to meet you mayor." The three said. "Please, sit and have some tea." The mayor said.

"No need sir." Chase said politely. "Nonsense. You have traveled all the way from Los Andes just to offer your services to help us. Please, have some." H stated. "Okay, if you insist." Serena said.

⭕❌⭕

"So mayor, you said on the job flyer that you need help in exterminate a pack of wyverns am I right?" I asked.

"Yes, you are. A few weeks ago, the wyverns came to settle in mt. Fikama and judging from the direction they came from, they are from Los Andes." He started. "From Los Andes?" Elena asked. "Yes, from Los Andes. Which is why we requested that rising star aid us." He continued. "Please, help us get rid of them. They are stopping our people from carrying out their daily activities." He finished.

"Stopping daily activities? How?" I inquired. "The mountain is our major source of water, mineral and occupation. Since they came, the people have not been able to mine the mountains and so this is one of the ways that it has affected us." He explained. "What other way has this affected Onibus?" Serena asked. "The water from the mountain has been contaminated by the wyverns and people that drink this water fall sick. In the last two weeks, we have had over a hundred cases of this illness and over thirty seven deaths." He said.

"Is there a cure?" I asked. "Yes, there is. Its called shooting star flower that grows in Los Andes." He told us. "Then why didn't you inform us so that we could bring some with us!?" Chase exclaimed. "I only learnt recently, two days learnt, that there was a cure. But don't worry, i sent a request to other guilds." He concluded saying, "you have to head to the forest to meet with our special reform guards who were hired to get rid of the wyverns."

"Sir Dorena, Natsu Dragneel of Fairy tail is here with the shooting star flower you requested for." A butler said. "Send him in."

'It can't be.' I looked out the window to see for myself, hoping that this wasn't happening but then I saw,

"I told you, raw fish tastes better than when its cooked." Happy said firmly. "No, it doesn't. You have to cook it to get the taste." Natsu retorted.

"When its cooked, I tastes burnt and bitter so raw is better." Happy defended. "No, its not."

"Sir, is it okay if we leave through the back?" I asked. "Sue you can."

⭕❌⭕❌⭕

"Here is the flower you requested for." Natsu said with a grin as he handed over the basket of shooting stars to the mayor.

"Thank you so much. This means so much you much to me." The mayor said. "No problem sir."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

On Mt. Fikama

Lucy's POV

"I thought we were suppose to meet the special reform team in the forest but why are we on the mountains?" Chase asked. "Yes, but we don't have time for that." Elena said. "And why is that?" He asked. "Look!!!" Serena yelled pointing to the left side of the mountain.

Wyverns flew downwards, descending towards us. "Guys, get ready to attack." I commanded. "Who made you in charge?" Chase asked. "Shut up." Serena and Elena told him. A wyvern then shot from its mouth, a laser beam of fire.

"Water aquacite." Serena changed as a force field of water protected us front the attack.

"Lightning rage." Chase directed a bolt of lightning towards the wyverns, knocking two of them out. "Nice." Elena said.

"Gravity magic: weight grip." Elena chanted as an invincible force grabbed three wyverns and strangled them. "Five down, how many to go?" Chase asked. "Thirty six." I said. "When did you have time to count?" Elena asked. "Trust me, you don't want to know." I said. Now, its my turn.

"Open, gate of the celestial dragon. Celestia." I chanted. A white light shone revealing a blonde haired woman.

"Lucy-sama, why do you summon me?" Celestial asked. "I need your help in fighting these wyverns." I told her. "I see. Leave it to me." She said as she dashed forward.

"Celestial dragon's roar." She chanted as a whirl of white flame like energy of beam shot out from her mouth. The attack knocked out five wyverns.

⭕❌⭕❌⭕

We fought for a while but the number of wyverns didn't decrease. Instead it was increasing as more wyverns came and the ones we defeated earlier rose up and continued to fight.

"Lucy we are hitting nowhere with this." Chase yelled angrily out of frustration. "We're in trouble." Elena said. We were completely surrounded.

In the forest beside the mountain

"BOOM!!!"

An explosion was heard.

"What was that?" Alissa asked. "I coming from the mountain." Rohan said.

"Maybe the mages are fighting." Nathan said. "Come on, let's check it out." Zachary said. They all nodded and began to head for  the mountain.

⭕❌⭕

"Natsu, I want more fish." Happy said. "But you just ate fish." Natsu asked in utter disbelief.

"Well, i want another." He said. "Fine, we'll get another....."

"BOOM!!!"

An explosion was heard.

"What the." "Its coming from the mountain." Happy said. "Come on, let's check it out." Natsu said. With that, the duo dashed  towards the mountain.

⭕❌⭕❌⭕

"We're screwed." Serena said as she barely dodged a wyverns attack.

A wyvern came behind me but when I noticed, it was too late.

"Lucy, look out!" Every one yelled. Then...

"Astral star blazing strike."

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Next time▶The search 3