Ch 6▶Rising star

Flame of the star

I wandered through the town looking for a job. After three hours of searching, I stopped in front of a building. I looked at the sign and saw a star. Beside the star read:

RISING STAR

'Must be a guild' I thought. After pondering for a minute, I entered the place.

Inside rising star

I walked in and every body present stopped what they were doing at looked at me. It was kinda awkward for me but nevertheless, I walked towards the bar.

"Hi, I am Lucy Heartfilia."

Ch 6 ➡Rising star

Lucy's POV

"Hi, I am Lucy Heartfilia." I introduced myself to the bartender. "Hi, nice to meet you Lucy, I'm Clara. How may I help you?" She asked.

"This is a guild, right?" I asked. "Yeah." She replied. "I need to speak to your guild master." I stated. "Right this way." She said as she ushered me to follow her.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

In the middle of a forest in fiore

"Zachary, how much longer?" Nathan Heartfilia asked. "As I said five minutes ago, three miles." Zachary Heartfilia said.

Nathan groaned. "Would you stop complaining every five minutes Nathan?" Alissa Heartfilia scolded.

"Yes mom." Nathan said sarcastically. "Would you two stop talking for once?" Rohan blurted out. "Why you-" Nathan started but...

"Every one, shut up." Zachary ordered.

"Yes, Zachary-sama." They all mocked him.

"Its not funny." They all laughed at him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

In rising star

"So, what can I do for you, miss Lucy?" Maxwell Lourdes, rising star's guild master, asked. "I would like to join rising star." I said.

"Why?" He asked. I expected to hear this. "I need a job and I have other reasons." I said. "Like looking for your relatives." He said.

"How did you know?" I asked. I was shocked. "I know who you  are. You are a member of the Heartfilia clan. The main family." He said.

"Roux no la me ma zang rush regara melena heart la. Am I right?" He said.

"The truth shall set the purest heart free from bounds. You are a member of the lux hertlita clan." I said.

"Yes. So back to our discussion. I grant you permission. Welcome to rising star."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Elsewhere

"Its about time you made your move." A voice said. "Yes, you're right. It is time." Another voice said.

"How will you proceed?" A third voice asked. "Please tell us. What wise plan do you have?" The fourth voice asked. 

"The question is not how to proceed. Its who will go first." The fifth voice said.

"I'll go first." The second voice said. "Why does it have to be you?" The fourth voice asked. "Do you want to go first?" The first voice asked. The fourth remained silent. "I thought as much."

"So, how will you proceed?" The third asked. "I'll start by giving them a  welcome present."

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

TFOTS

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

4 months later

Its been four months since Lucy joined rising star. Today, she and her teammates Chase Daven, Serena Williams and Elena Gloria were going on a  mission.

Lucy's POV

"Lucy, hurry up let's go." A dark blue haired guy named Chase said called from downstairs. "Coming." I said. I hurried down to meet them.

"Took you long enough." He said. "Let's go." I said. A dark haired girl named Elena, a purple haired girl named Serena and Chase nodded.

The mission was to exterminate a horde of flying monsters called wyverns in the town of Onibus.

In fairy tail

Natsu's POV

"Happy, we're going in a job." I said. "Again. We've already gone on nineteen jobs in just four months." Happy complained.

"Don't worry pal, its an easy one. Just to deliver flowers." I assured him. "Alright. Let's go." He said.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Next time ➡ the search

See ya next time